Ted Kravitz Facts

320 tons, all of it homemade and with the loving care and attention of 3000 talking meerkats.

Sorry for the inpolite question.
Who the fuck is Ted Kravitz and what has he done to deserve so much of our attention? And his own thread on this board? :|

*The man behind Sniff Petrol is also a regular part of the TG production team*

I thought Richard Porter from EVO magazine had something to do with it as well?

That's the man who IS Sniff Petrol. And if you look carefully in the ending credits in any TG episode, you'll find him listed there. That's what I meant.

Oh, never knew he worked on Top Gear as well. Cool. :cool:

Ted Kravitz is seen likes to drive to the sounds of bagpipe music and a couple of weeks ago was mistaken for Michael Schumacher..... (oops ive mistaken the stig for Ted Kravitz)

Ted Kravitz can not only have his cake eat it, he can have yours too!
Ted Kravitz invented lift off oversteer.
Every time you come up with a Ted Kravitz fact he gains in strength by 1.37%
Simon Cowell is currenly working on a new TV show, it's called 'Ted Kravitz has got talent'.
If you look closely, you'll see Ted Kravitz in the background of every picture of Jacques Villeneuve.
Ted Kravitz only owns 2 DVD's, The Shining and Babe: Pig in the city.

Last edited:
The one is your sig Gingertom made me laugh. :lmao:

"Hi! I just moved in next door and I wondered if I could borrow some Ted Kravitz..."

Ted Kravitz uses the 911's death dealing oversteer as a party trick to annoy footballers.

Ted Kravitz CAN see the forest for the trees, especially at the A1-Ring.

Ted Kravitz once worked for Mercedes-Benz's 24H of Le Mans team, alongside Mark Webber. He was subsequently fired after it was discovered he kept pressing the "TURBO BOOST" button.
:lol:

To be honest I'm starting to miss the point of this Ted thing, its getting like Chuck Norris but its like.... what exactly are you guys banging on about ?

To be honest I'm starting to miss the point of this Ted thing, its getting like Chuck Norris but its like.... what exactly are you guys banging on about ?

It's kind of like Chuck Norris Facts, but they're motorsport-related. And because of Sniff Petrol, it's Ted Kravitz playing the part of motorsport's Chuck Norris.