Random Thoughts....

People who feel young go to prison.

People who feel young go to prison.

What.

All the talk of gym on the previous page and feeling old, sheesh! Well, I'm off to the gym and my friends think I'm old, but I'm not, I'm only 24!!

^We don't have a bail system here..

All this talk of gyms and oldness reminds me of the old geezers that occupy like 98.659% of German swimming pools, going "Get off my lane!!! I've been swimming in this lane for 30 years!!! ... what, without getting out? No wonder their skin's so wrinkled.

I'm going to join the uni gym next year (it is amazingly awesome and high-tech), so i get a discount. And i can go swimming more in their really good pool, which will be good for my back, which is hurting at the moment. Then, year after next, i will use my new job's gym discount puls the uni discount to get almost free gym membership.... WIN.

But yes, I have a new job. A traineeship actually in accounting. I get paid to do full time uni next year, then get to work full-time and do part-time uni for the rest of my degree. Best deal ever, the firm is awesome :D

I just had top-n'-fill tinned caramel too, in the pretense of a tart. In reality, I ate the tart shell first after scooping the caramel out, then the caramel. YUM.

I'm going to join the uni gym next year (it is amazingly awesome and high-tech), so i get a discount. And i can go swimming more in their really good pool, which will be good for my back, which is hurting at the moment. Then, year after next, i will use my new job's gym discount puls the uni discount to get almost free gym membership.... WIN.
That's a nice setup if you can get it. I like to warm up with a swim (which is excellnt for the back, as you mentioned) and after I workout I like to take a shvitz. You can't beat a good shvitz! I judge a gym on the quality of the sauna. If it doesn't even have a sauna I usually spit on the floor and storm right outta there!:D You gotta be able to take a shvitz after a workout, you just gotta.

Also, it's fun as hell to say shvitz.:lol:

EDIT: What the deuce?! Oh man, I keep getting freaked-out by my own avatar! I be like "woah.. I've somehow logged-on as the wrong user again."

Last edited:
^ LOL. Someone had a mindfuck moment!

WTF it's only 9:30 and I already feel like going to bed. I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep, so I guess my sleeping pattern is all over the place and will take few days to return to normal. Boo.

That's a nice setup if you can get it. I like to warm up with a swim (which is excellnt for the back, as you mentioned) and after I workout I like to take a shvitz. You can't beat a good shvitz!

What you do in private is your business, but please lets keep the masturbation talk in the NSFW section!!

:p

Last edited:
People born in the 80s make me feel old. :unsure:

I was thinking of posting that, but I knew it would be more appropriate if you, Cobol or Jayhawk did it :p

I only feel old if I think about it. I feel the same as I always have. But it is kinda strange to think that I have a BMX bike that is older than some of the members here(it's 21 years old). All things considered, being 34 ain't bad at all.

^come on Mally one more post!!
hh666-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, just got back from the careers night at uni, and I'm slightly worried tbh.

I feel that my uni marks are really going to let me down in terms of oppurtunity.
I am currently looking for summer vacation work as I need to do it to graduate, and whilst I'm strong in stuff like extra-curricular activites I'm feeling quiet bad right now about my academic marks since I'm not exacly a bookworm, and my strengths have always lied in hand-on type work rather than the traditional academic "read books and do questions" type learning. Even with a relatively good CV, I'm seriously concerned about not being even short-listed for an interview thanks to my extremely average grades.

Its not exacly great to know that I'll be comepting with some of my friends for positions, and they have essentially High Distinction averages....:(

People born in the 80s make me feel old. :unsure:

\o/
But my birthday is pretty close and then the next is 30 :shock2: it's not that I have some issues with it but I just wonder where all that time went.