Welcome to Massachusetts, your car stickers are illegal here.

Not following you. A place of any combination of hot, cold, wet, dry, urban, or rural can be found in Texas. Wyoming is cooler overall, higher up, has fantastic mountain views, average temperatures range from 40's to 90's depending on where you choose to be, we have 3-4 major cities with anything you may need, or a quick hour drive out of state for anything else, and the rest is peace and quiet.

I've heard that it's fucking cold in the winter.

I've heard that it's fucking cold in the winter.

I've been in school when it's -37 outside. Granted the class consisted of goofing around on the computers and talking with the teacher about how cold it was, still though, school was open and we were supposed to be there.

How wide are the highways back in MA anyways? 3 lanes each side? I can see that's why you need a passing lane. Out here, 5-6 lanes both sides, no passing lane :tease:

Don't tell me how bad MA is now that I'm looking at colleges there.. :mad:

What is this "winter" of which you speak? :? (quoth the Texan)

It's when the DFW area gets a very thin glazing of ice occasionally and everyone crashes because they have absolutely no idea how to drive on anything other than clean roadway. :lol:

And yes, everyone up north laughs at you when it's all over the news how Texas got a bit of ice and there were 308 crashes before noon.

Ironic how everything comes full-circle, and what was once known as the "Cradle of Liberty" is inflicting nowadays onto its own residents what their ancestors were up in arms about against the British monarchy a few dozen score ago that eventually grew to something known as the "American Revolution".

Maybe it's time for Part Duece?

I think he means when you can't go swimming at night anymore.

Ah, you know, you might be right. Perhaps he means what we call "not-summer"?

It's when the DFW area gets a very thin glazing of ice occasionally and everyone crashes because they have absolutely no idea how to drive on anything other than clean roadway. :lol:

And yes, everyone up north laughs at you when it's all over the news how Texas got a bit of ice and there were 308 crashes before noon.

It's even funnier when northerners come down here, assume they know how to drive in a Texas ice storm and crash anyway.

I used my Pathfinder to pull twelve people from northern states out of the ditch last year.

How wide are the highways back in MA anyways? 3 lanes each side? I can see that's why you need a passing lane. Out here, 5-6 lanes both sides, no passing lane :tease:

Depends on where you are on the highway. If I go to my friend's house in Gloucester and jump on 128/95 at the 93 intersection it will start at 4 lanes there and then go by the time I get to her house it is 2. The last 10 exits are after the round-about up to Rockport the highway is just a road with one lane on each side.

California-Illegal.jpg

Edit: I should make that into shirts and bumper stickers.

I'd buy a shirt.

If I'm going through the trouble of moving I'm going FAR AWAY to somewhere more friendly to cars.
Like Kansas? :lmao: If there's one reason I like it here; thats it. And BBQ.

I think he means when you can't go swimming at night anymore.
I was in San Antonio a couple weeks ago and I had to go swimming at night. Why? Because the water was hot during the day. :? I don't know how you guys put up with it.

Like Kansas? :lmao: If there's one reason I like it here; thats it. And BBQ.

Someplace preferably without tornadoes. Won't help if the laws are lax if my epic bad luck gets my car blown away. :cry:

*Note to self* Don't go to college in New England.

We have great schools out here. Hell, I love umass!

And the reason I'd never move to texas is because I like skiing and fall colors too much.

Someplace preferably without tornadoes. Won't help if the laws are lax if my epic bad luck gets my car blown away. :cry:

Tornados are only scary to people who live in places that don't get them.

Regarding the original article, wouldn't that make any car with a dealer sticker/badge on it illegal as well?

Tornados are only scary to people who live in places that don't get them.

Regarding the original article, wouldn't that make any car with a dealer sticker/badge on it illegal as well?

Technically it makes the "Honda" badge on my car illegal

And you're talking from New York? Pot, meet kettle. :p

The slowest I been pulled over for was 23 over the limit, I was also pulled over for 35 over and they let me go and were very nice about it. NY has stupid laws but luckily cops barely give a damn.

I wouldn't move to Texas because for every Spectre there are like 200 Dubyas...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that you can put whatever you want on your privately owned vehicle under the First Amendment (freedom of speech).

I'm pretty sure that you can put whatever you want on your privately owned vehicle under the First Amendment (freedom of speech).

Pfft. Tard. The First Amendment is only there to weed out hippies and terrorists. It is common knowledge that you own guns, and seeing as how you've fallen for the ol' FA routine, you've been recognized as a terrorist. Your free vacation will begin shortly.

Give a shout when you hit the outside of rifle range, so I can start shootin'.