Random Thoughts....

I'm vatching a movie

on VHS...

^ My parents bought a VHS to PC converter thingie box last week.....

Good thing, cos the sucky place we went for Maud's ultrasounds only did VHS, so we have her ultrasounds on VHS

The only video we have in the house, apart from the bundle of Disney shit in the attic, is my Communion video...

Which is basically 90 minutes of watching girls wearing mini wedding dresses, and boys wearing dinner jackets/cardigans/dickie bows, etc, walking into a church, sitting in a church, listening to boring stories, singing crap songs, standing up, sitting down, and then walking out of the church and freezing our yet-to-develop tits off in the crisp April air.

Then another 10 minutes of watching parents drinking cups of tea, and kids eating jelly snakes and Fanta orange (including a pan across the room, showing me sitting at a table all on my lonesome :()

Honestly...I'm happy enough with my DVDs...

Alright, I am from now on making it a point to drive myself EVERYWHERE unless I specifically need someone else to drive me or my car is out of gas.

I'm tired of getting rides from people back to their places and then realizing in the middle of the night that I really would rather be home, and then remembering that I'm stuck because I didn't drive. >.<

Christ on a bike with stabilisers!!

The cat's gone and done it AGAIN!!!!

I was in the sitting room, watching South Park, she had been out for a few hours about an hour before, so we figued that she was ok...

NOPE!!!

She wondered around behind the tv, and all I could hear was first her scratching the carpet, and I sternly shouted "Daisy, stop!". So that stopped straight away. Then next thing I hear is the familiar trickling sound :blink:

I just though, "Oooooh fuck!!" And shouted to her stop, she scarpered, and mum came in, and nearly had a fucking heart attack!

Mum then scooped her up and brought her into the kitchen to try and get her to use the yet to be used litter tray.
She picked her up, and dunked her in, and held her in there, and made "pisssssssssssssss" sounds :rolleyes:.
It got wierded...Daisy then sat down in the tray, and got all comfy in it:blink:.

She stayed like that for another 5 minutes until I came down with the Dettol to clean the piss carpet, and she was reminded of the torment of having her paw dunked in a bowl of wierd smelling water...

Seriously...this cat is wierd!!

Christ on a bike with stabilisers!!

The cat's gone and done it AGAIN!!!!

I was in the sitting room, watching South Park, she had been out for a few hours about an hour before, so we figued that she was ok...

NOPE!!!

She wondered around behind the tv, and all I could hear was first her scratching the carpet, and I sternly shouted "Daisy, stop!". So that stopped straight away. Then next thing I hear is the familiar trickling sound :blink:

I just though, "Oooooh fuck!!" And shouted to her stop, she scarpered, and mum came in, and nearly had a fucking heart attack!

Mum then scooped her up and brought her into the kitchen to try and get her to use the yet to be used litter tray.
She picked her up, and dunked her in, and held her in there, and made "pisssssssssssssss" sounds :rolleyes:.
It got wierded...Daisy then sat down in the tray, and got all comfy in it:blink:.

She stayed like that for another 5 minutes until I came down with the Dettol to clean the piss carpet, and she was reminded of the torment of having her paw dunked in a bowl of wierd smelling water...

Seriously...this cat is wierd!!

Punishing the cat and taking it to the litterbox after it does it's business is only going to associate the litterbox with doing bad things. You need to keep the cat at the litterbox when it needs to go, and reward it when it goes in the litterbox. Be sure you keep the litterbox in an out of the way place where the cat doesn't sleep or eat.

Last edited:
I need to find somewhere else to put my cool wall. Got the mag while we were on holiday so it went on the fridge but it's bagged up now.

I kept putting 'Seriously Uncool' on my dad's Rover while he wasn't looking, he wasn't impressed. :D

Maybe I should build the cool wall in the back of the Land Rover.

----------------------------------

Anyway, I just watched a Volvo being tortured and killed on Jalopnik, it nearly brought me to tears. All it wanted was a hero's death, maybe saving lives in an accident. :cry: