You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

You refer to the guys from Top Gear in normal conversations as if they were your mates with people that have definitely never watched it.
Generally leaves them asking who you're talking about.

...when your nick is RichardHamster
...when you start saying cock
...when you look for what the Morse code The Stig is listening to means

When you join the world's greatest TG fan forum and come out with banal shit and the best you can think of for a sig is a penis enlargement website?

EDIT: And I'm willing to bet the only person who calls you Richard Hamster is you.

Last edited:
you buy new football/soccer shoes named predator powerswerve power so you can shout POWEEEEEEER!!!! everytime you shoot with them

you name your hamster Richard

actually, nobody liked that name, so the poor thing is called Poe <_<

When you actualy start looking into having an australian made RHD Vauxhaul (Holden?) super 'ute' (i'm still calling it a pick-up, shoot me :p ) transported to a LH drive , anything with a real engine hating country in europe with the most impossible burocratic importrules know to man....

well importing Yank's and getting em on the road works fine...... how hard can it be?

*waits for falling piano*

Last edited:
When you make a thread on a forum on the internet about Top Gear demotivators.

Oh wait...

Reactions: MWF
when you think this tv ad should have gone on national tv. (spoilered for those who haven't seen 13x07 yet).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1eKT3KnqBk[/YOUTUBE]

When you make threads along the lines of "Top Gear is done for the next 3 months, I'm too lazy to commit suicide, what else is there to do?"

When you make threads along the lines of "Top Gear is done for the next 3 months, I'm too lazy to commit suicide, what else is there to do?"

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa

Sory. wut wuz da qwestyun agin?

Oh yeh I got summik ta du.

;)

Reactions: LP
... when you see a car and think - mmm I remember Clarkson/Hammond/May in car like that once... :D:lol:
Wierd ... :p

Sory. wut wuz da qwestyun agin?

Oh yeh I got summik ta du.

;)

But if you do that all day you'll end up creating a bloody mess. :cry:

:p

But if you do that all day you'll end up creating a bloody mess. :cry:

:p

Actually the fapping helps to avoid a bloody mess........ ;)