INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi, my name is Dustin. I've lurked for quite a while, and just decided to join. Most of my time recently has been on NICOclub, and I just wanted to venture into something else. I'm a huge TG fan (of course).:p And I plan on sticking around and contributing my share.

Hey all, new here...

Im from China . I just love my m coupe, its like nothing Ive ever driven... the pure soul of a sports car.

I love german cars,
I hate japanese cars,
& I respect good american cars.
French cars make me laugh,
and italian cars are damn cool .

My Name is matt, I live in england.

I work in pc world and i look after the store standards.

I love cars and i absolutly love top gear! My freeview box is full up of top gear episodes from the channel Dave. Although i dont have all of the yet.

Hello I'm Kirstie, and I'm quite a fan of Top Gear of course :)
i like to watch Fifth Gear sometimes, but depends on my mood.. lol.

Finally registered just to say thanks, FinalGear you are the best and i look forward every week to getting my new eps from here. I love all the shows, even Australia and Russia, im a ridiculous car nut and I just cant get enough it would seem.

So thanks a million.

Last edited:
Hello from the colonies! (Connecticut, USA). I have surfed the boards for almost as long as this site has been around, but just decided to register and comment on the bombshell that was the ending of series 13

Hello, I'm new as well, I just got into Top Gear a while ago and now I'm a big fan :thumbup:

I'm 18, live in Canada and drive an 03 Lancer.

See you all around the forums :)

Just registered here, been looking in the forums here for many years though.
And I have watched every episode of Top Gear even the older one's from the 80's and 90's. I subscribe to the Magazine and have some original DVD's also, so I'm a Top Gear fan for sure. Can't wait for season 14 to start!

Last edited:
Alright, well, since I've got the moderator queue, I'll start here.

Hi, I'm GTFan712. Top Gear has to be one of my favorite shows, and surprisingly, I've only been watching it for about 4 months. Before that, I wasn't really sure how to get the episodes, so I was stuck to watching the clips from TG's YouTube channel. But, all is well now, and I'm 5 episodes away from finishing all of the "new Top Gear." My favorite presenter is Jeremy, although James is a close second. TG has got me reading as well, which is astonishing. I just recently picked up a copy of "Clarkson on Cars" as well as "Motorworld" and I'm reading them now.

As for my own driving, I roll around in a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2.4L I4. Clarkson probably wouldn't like it, as it's lacking in the "POWER!" catagory with only 190hp. It is a fair handling car though, and I like it. My only racing experience would be the autocrosses I partake in with the Accord every month or so, which are a blast. Here's a picture:

IMG_5186.jpg

Anyhow, "on that bombshell, it's time to end." this post. I'll probably be super active on these forums, so I'll have to learn my way around.

-GT
(I always end my posts with this. I'm not sure why. If you don't like it, PM me.)

Last edited:
Sup, I'm new register member but not to finalgear or Top Gear. I have watched every single episode of Top Gear and suffered through Fifth Gear because I am a huge car nut.

I hate the Prius, if I ruled the world, I would make it legal to RPG any and all hybrids. Just walk if you want to save the planet.

My dream car is a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. I know Jeremy doesn't like it but I think it's the most beautiful Ferrari they have ever made, period.

I think James May is god and worship the ground he walks on!

I do love the smell of burnt clutch and tire smoke in the morning!

Hallo to all ; finally registered here to post up a What's That Song? Peace...

Hi guys and girls.
My name is Antony.
I live in Bulgaria. I hope you don't think it is in the middle east. :D
I am 20 years old. I am a student, second year - Engineering Physics.
Beside the obvious hobby - watching TG :D , I am also an astronomer - like to observe the night sky with my binocular. I like listening to music quite a lot - I do this almost anywhere. Like Nickelback, Metallica, AC/DC, Whitesnake and some retro music.

That is from me.

Bye! :)

violin music

violin music

hi...im a bit thick and cant quite work things out in my head not sure if this is going to come up some where.....does anyoe no where i can find out the violin piece of music in the episode where they put the jag up against the bmw? thankyou

Hi everyone,

I'm Steve from Cambridge and I drive a Toyota Starlet GT Turbo.

Steve

Hey everyone,

Im Jake from Manchester England. :) have a severe love of top gear and everything car related :)

Greetings from Regina Saskatchewan, Canada.

Been watching Top Gear since 2004 and have been successful in recruiting allot of faithful to the program since those days. Now the vast majority of my co workers are Gear heads as well, which makes Mondays much more tolerable.

Not new to the boards, pretty much here since the beginning, just decided to finally register for reasons unknown actually as I really don't post much.

Anyhoot ..... hello all.