Aston Martin LMV/R

JohnnyRacer

Oh my.... Looks great but, probably want too much money.

EliteAston01.jpg

EliteAston02.jpg

The Aston Martin V8 Vantage has probably one of the best sounds we can get from today?s sportscars. For some of us, the looks and figures need some improvements. That?s why American tuning company Elite Carbon Fiber created this Aston Martin LMV/R or ?Le Mans Vantage Racer?. Main component is the use of carbon fiber to make the V8 a lightweight. The special edition is limited to 30 cars!
A complete list of what they changed:

- Carbon fiber body kit consisting of: front bumper with screens, visible carbon canards, visible carbon front splitter, hood, fenders (2? wider), side skirts, side skirt panels, rear quarter panel extensions (2? wider), trunk lid with visible carbon rear wing, rear bumper with visible carbon diffuser
- Matte black 20? wheels and tires for wide body kit
- Lowering springs
- Big Brake kit
- Sport muffler with tips
- Carbon fiber engine bay kit
- Full Alcantara interior
- Carbon fiber interior kit
- Serial numbered plaque (only 30 cars will be produced)
- LMV/R matte black stripes
- Installation and full repaint

http://www.gtspirit.com/2009/08/03/elite-aston-martin-lmvr/#more-8405

Last edited:
It looks very...spyhunter, like it's got retractable rockets. This car is very exclusive, very fast and very nice but at the same time I can't help but feel like it's destroying Aston Martin's original vision of the graceful, elegant but yet strong sports car that the vantage is stock. In my opinion modifying a car should only further the manufacturer's vision, this however seems to turn an Aston into something that just isn't

Meh, I would just just get the V12 Vantage.

Meh, I would just just get the V12 Vantage.

Yeah, but without the DBS hood.

It looks very...spyhunter, like it's got retractable rockets. This car is very exclusive, very fast and very nice but at the same time I can't help but feel like it's destroying Aston Martin's original vision of the graceful, elegant but yet strong sports car that the vantage is stock. In my opinion modifying a car should only further the manufacturer's vision, this however seems to turn an Aston into something that just isn't

Exactly. I do like the look of this, but it just isn't 'Aston'.

Is this proof that Aston are taking up the position in the market that TVR left vacant when they went bust?

Anyone got a high-res of the top pic?

If so, Aston has retaken the lead of "my background" from the Ford SN95 that's on there right now.

Ian Callum had kids with a GTR and ended up with those side vents.

Is this proof that Aston are taking up the position in the market that TVR left vacant when they went bust?

I prefer my sports cars lairy (in a good way), so anyone thats making lairy cars gets my approval.

I like those DBS-esque style beonnet vents much better than the ones on the V12 Vantage that look straight off an Iroc-Z.