Ford goes live with the 2010 Mustang customizer, complete with burnout.

Last edited:
I prefer to keep it simple

http://www.fordvehicles.com/the2010mustang/?id=/customizer/overview/No1814

car.jpg

I'd actually buy one like that if the wheels wern't chromed.

That's exactly how i made mine! :lol:

I decided to whip one up, here.

Not sure what everyone will think of the wheels, I had a hard time deciding on them.

EDIT: Did another one real quick, changed the wheels and lost the decal. Here

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the ultimate douchemobile.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2009/08/07/douchemobile.jpg

This guy's been chillin' in the parking lot of the K-Mart off Rt. 232 (by Gainesville Regional) on a typical Wednesday night. He's been doing burnouts and donuts since 2am. A cop showed up but it's his buddy, they go skeet shooting on the weekends behind his trailer, so he bummed a Natural American Spirit and a swig of Evan Williams off him and peaced out. It's a convertible, so people can see his bald, neckless head, ripped black wifebeater, and kanji tattoos as he tailgates you at 40mph. There's a 15-year old girl in the passenger seat trying to crack open an Olde English 400. Night Ranger "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" is blasting from the Sony Xplod system in the badly-rattling trunk.

What isn't shown in the picture: stick-on Autozone fender vents, "NO FEAR" window cling, NOS bumper sticker (there is no nitrous oxide system installed), and the 1998 Ford F-350 with 22" American Racing chrome wheels and 9" Skyjacker lift kit that he's still making payments on from his job at Shoney's.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the ultimate douchemobile.

This guy's been chillin' in the parking lot of the K-Mart off Rt. 232 (by Gainesville Regional) on a typical Wednesday night. He's been doing burnouts and donuts since 2am. A cop showed up but it's his buddy, they go skeet shooting on the weekends behind his trailer, so he bummed a Natural American Spirit and a swig of Evan Williams off him and peaced out. It's a convertible, so people can see his bald, neckless head, ripped black wifebeater, and kanji tattoos as he tailgates you at 40mph. There's a 15-year old girl in the passenger seat trying to crack open an Olde English 400. Night Ranger "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" is blasting from the Sony Xplod system in the badly-rattling trunk.

What isn't shown in the picture: stick-on Autozone fender vents, "NO FEAR" window cling, NOS bumper sticker (there is no nitrous oxide system installed), and the 1998 Ford F-350 with 22" American Racing chrome wheels and 9" Skyjacker lift kit that he's still making payments on from his job at Shoney's.

Wat? How the fuck do you know who I am??

car.jpg

You know, if the factory options list REALLY looked like this, I'd buy one just to encourage that sort of behavior from car companies. I mean, Ford already uses JIT manufacturing - why the hell not get over the top ridiculous about it (I know they can do it - I've seen the goddamn options lists on their commercial trucks)

I just want to take the time to say thank you Ford, for really making a Mustang worth wanting. I looked at the last few generations of Mustangs with sort of an indifferent feeling. This one, through its very, very good looks (inside and out) its performance and its quality really has me wanting one. This is unprecedented for me because I usually hate new cars.

I think its a Mustang that nearly everyone would love, which is easily evident by this thread. Hell even my Ae86 owning, dorifto-crazed friend wants a '10.

Last edited: