Random Thoughts....

chicken.jpg

hmm, chicken and chips. yum.

So I just somehow beat Run to the Hills on expert drums...yes I overdrived whored to not die but the point is I actually did it...crappy score, and my arms started giving out half-way through. I really do need help.

Most of the problems come from people who either try to break the console or are just stupid and don't keep it cool. I've had mine for a year and a bit, with no problems at all.

I've heard that as well, but also that they haven't done anything to it and the system had a hissy fit :\

IMG]http://animalsneedkisses.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/chicken.jpg[/IMG]

Mmm, fresh chicken breasts and tenders.

I know people who have had Xbox 360s replaced/fixed over 4 times and have never had a problem with the warranty. And you can buy extra fans that help keep the thing cool...
Or you could do what I did and buy a PS3, which I must say has performed flawlessly for years, despite it being covered in dust and used for hours a time... Just a suggestion! :lol:

I do have a PS3 actually and I cleaned the dust off of it not too long ago :lol:

The only reason why I brought up the warranty issue was because of the video card frying and M$ refusing to cover it under the warranty claiming it was the user who caused it, not the system itself.

Going back to the story I posted earlier this week about the women charged with gluing a man's naughty bits to his stomach: the women are due in court Monday.

Going slightly off tangent here, maybe Lady GaGa can learn something from this and glue her penis to her stomach.

The only reason why I brought up the warranty issue was because of the video card frying and M$ refusing to cover it under the warranty claiming it was the user who caused it, not the system itself.
I would like to point out at this point I have never known anyone who has a had a xBox break for some reason and then wrap it in towels to overheat it so it RRODs and is fixed by warranty, not a single person I know has done that... :angel::whistle:

I do love my PS3 with its snazzy George Foreman grill looks and dust attracting abilities. Nah seriously, I'm a PlayStation man, I've had them all! :D

maybe Lady GaGa can learn something from this and glue her penis to her stomach.
With the distinctive lack of clothes she wears wouldn't that just make it more visible? I guess at least people would stop saying I'm gay when I say I find her un-attractive...

My parents are both volunteer EMTs, and, over dinner, they happened to start talking about a rather odd call they got last night...

As the story goes, a woman steps on a weak portion of the floor in her house. Her foot falls through, and since the ceiling of the ground floor below her is sheetrock, goes through that as well. The rest of her follows. This was two weeks before. Fast forward to last night, and my parents are called out to the same residence. The woman had hurt herself. Guess what happened.

In the two weeks since falling through her floor, she had never bothered to repair it, or even lay some plywood on top of the hole. (A sheet is about $30, keep this in mind.) She claimed that it would cost $6500 to repair it. (Again, keep this in mind.) And so, in the dead of night, she proceeds to drop through the same hole again. She also happened to be drunk, unsurprisingly, since she apparently reeked of alcohol. (She claimed to have only had a shot of whiskey.) When the medics arrived, they found the man she was living with shouting at her. What made it interesting was that she was unconscious during his tirade. Adding to the oddity of the whole scene was that, as the medics worked, the deeply concerned man told them not to damage the fabric skin of the plane he stored down there. (He was a pilot in a local airshow.) She ended up having to be airlifted to the hospital. From what I understand, there are several services in the area, some of which don't charge the patient directly. She got one that did, at a cost of $6500.

I'm burning a mix CD for my Jaaaag, and my current listing, the best of The Who, is a piddling six seconds too long. AAAAAARGH!

OK, where are you stalking me from? That's exactly what I started doing before I refreshed this thread.

OK, where are you stalking me from? That's exactly what I started doing before I refreshed this thread.

I have a satellite that tracks all regular FG members' activities and feeds through a program on my desktop with updates every 60 seconds.

What am i doing right now then :p

So that's the beeping I hear every minute...

so it was not just me then....

what am i shouting to right now