Top Gear demotivators

Haha. Ok, I undestand. I'll just stay away from topics like this for the time being.

Previous comment removed.

And I know I'm missing a lot, but I get much more out of Top Gear when I watch it with my British loving family on a nice television then when I watch it on a moniter at two on the morning :lol:

Just be aware that there are spoilers in every nook, cranny, and corner of this message board, including the areas that don't appear to be Top Gear related.

Yes, I am well aware of them. Though I would rather be spoiled by images (which contain no backstory) than by episode summaries or discussions ;)

...I get much more out of Top Gear when I watch it with my British loving family on a nice television then when I watch it on a moniter at two on the morning :lol:

Sounds like someone needs a new monitor.

Alright guys, promise me you won't cry when you see this one ok?

:)

:|

:(

:cry: Damnit!

OMG what will we do :dunno:

Watch some other TV that's gonna be shit? :tvhorror:

Think we all need a :hug:

OR...

Let's go make some more demotivators!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
9be7038e.jpg

773d76ea.jpg

d7e1defa.jpg

Too soon?

Edit: Evidently too soon for one. Sign your -reps, coward. Obviously making a quip about something where nobody was injured is sooo morally reprehensible...

You deserved a rep for those before I read the edit. I'll try to remember to owe you one but in the meantime could someone with a nice high rep power please give this marvellous gentleman a huge +1? PM when you have and I'll repay you in kind.

You deserved a rep for those before I read the edit. I'll try to remember to owe you one but in the meantime could someone with a nice high rep power please give this marvellous gentleman a huge +1? PM when you have and I'll repay you in kind.

I got him :)

That's pretty fucked up to be like "oh fuck -rep, omg that's mean, that's cruel, omfg I'm telling my mommy about this ohhh shit".

Grow the fuck up or get the fuck off the net

Which episode was that? I'm pretty sure it's the one where Jezza "enjoys" driving the Morgan but can't figure out what series/ep it is.

I want to make demotivators but it seems that the only way I'll get material is by taking sreenshots myself :yawn: