Stig Disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

the 5tig

There were a lot of things in series 13 that disappointed many of us. But the one thing that disappointed me the most was one thing they left out....sort of.

After all the Stig-ness.. for the lack of a better word..that went on before series 13 went on air..such as infinite "The stig is..." articles, the actual wrath of stig press conference in new zealand.. the video of black stig reappearing from the sea, even if it was a hoax. I thought they wouldve played that up a bit more..instead of yeah schumacher is the stig lets move on approach that they took.

With all the budget cuts leading to a less than stellar series.. i would have thought that they couldve used those things tease and entertain a bit more. have a black stig vs white stig race for survival or something a long those lines.

I think that was some great potential that went un tapped. heres hoping the next series can return to pre series 11 standard.

I've lost count of the amount of threads like this.

Let's consolidate them into one big "Top Gear whinge and whines thread" so they stop knocking the other threads off the front page that I actually want to read in-depth.

schumacher is the stig lets move on approach that they took.

Wait, they did? I thought they took the approach of "here's the Stig... oh you didn't think we'd actually let the cat out of the bag did you?"

With all the budget cuts leading to a less than stellar series

I also have to disagree.

i would have thought that they couldve used those things tease and entertain a bit more. have a black stig vs white stig race for survival or something a long those lines.

I think that was some great potential that went un tapped. heres hoping the next series can return to pre series 11 standard.

Who says it's untapped?

there, my response:
b0a1623a3b0453a6217123a91d5c7b70ca6575ae.jpg

Just realised - crap thread by n00b with only 12 posts but no red blob.

EDIT: That's better.

I'm gonna report to close. :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.