Random Thoughts....

zune-hd-hub.jpg

You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this.

Somebody gimme a walktrough for that puzzle crap! I'm seconds away from punching my monitor!

:D

I opened the safe...now what?!
Grab the stuff inside and start solving the key puzzles. They all require the blacklight in some way; one requires an item you already have, one requires something still in the suitcase, and one requires two notes and searching around the room with the blacklight.

NOOOOOO there's a whole line of dead pixels on my iPod screen how did this happen :(

(ok so it's a four year old iPod so I'm not completely freaking out but still)

^ if it's 4 years old then it should be easy enough to replace the screen. It's very easy and not too expensive. None of my old ipods are all original parts.

I kind of wish I had grey hair.

Nah, I was hoping for a more salt-n-pepper look...

http://img22.imageshack.**/img22/5950/img0009wzu.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/7811/bbbook022.jpg

Last edited:
I broke my toenail a couple of days ago, and now it's ingrown an starting to infect. It's quite painful and annoying, thanks god.

Dye it blue and rinse it out early. It'll leave your hair a nice shade of grey.

You'd be surprised how difficult it is to get the correct shade with blue. You need to bleach it first if you want any to stick anyway.

You'd be surprised how difficult it is to get the correct shade with blue. You need to bleach it first if you want any to stick anyway.

Judging by the amount of failed blue hairdyes I've seen over the years, it's very hard to get it right, since approx 1/5 of the ones I've seen actually got it right.

The stuff I use on my head is technically unsafe to be used and if I tried to use it on a client I could get sued :lol:

I can't get the Fairytale Norwegian Eurovision song out of my head for some reason...

"I'm in loooove,
With a fairytale...

going to pick my admission test results 30% is needed to pass.
Wish me luck people

Go n?iri an t-?dh leat!!

Irish good luck.
The best kind of good luck. :)

Sold two cameras at work today, despite it being really quiet :p (I work at a local, small photographic shop which sells a few digital cameras, second hand film stuff and frames/albums - and other stuff incl. passport photos, but that's it really).

I was really surprised - a woman came in and bought the last Nikon in stock to replace her old one that died, then a guy who was waiting in line behind her bought a Ricoh. Strange how things work in this world.

Also, just ordered Muse's new album - The Resistance, box set. (CD, Making Of DVD, Vinyl, USB stick preloaded with the music and poster). Expensive, but why the hell not. And I'm happy now too.