Schumacher Returns! (On second thought, no he doesn't)

is luca badoer that bad? I mean I hope he does well, 9 years as a test driver without a single race?!

I know you will all say with good reason, but you never know it'd be nice if he finally scored a point, thats a pretty sad fact that he has the most # of starts without a point.

Ferrari should get Ralf Schumacher instead.
*LOL* The one whose only claim to fame was that he's Michael's brother and was destroyed in DTM lastr week by (among others) the private driver whose factory-supported cockpit he stole?

The one who's second-to-last in the DTM driver's championship?
They're better off even with Badoer.

---

I don't want to start any conspiracy theories, but if Schumacher's (the fast one's) neck injury really was that serious, wouldn't they've found out earlier? Both Ferrari's and the FIA's medical staff would not take any chances with his neck, i think, before even let him test an old car.

Maybe it's more like sniffpetrol's take on the events and Schumacher, especially after Williams and RBR spoiled the party, realized he doesn't need this shit and rather chickened out than have his reputation as the undefeatable damaged?

Last edited:
I don't want to start any conspiracy theories, but if Schumacher's (the fast one's) neck injury really was that serious, wouldn't they've found out earlier? Both Ferrari's and the FIA's medical staff would not take any chances with his neck, i think, before even let him test an old car.

Maybe it's more like sniffpetrol's take on the events and Schumacher, especially after Williams and RBR spoiled the party, realized he doesn't need this shit and rather chickened out than have his reputation as the undefeatable damaged?
Or an even wilder conspiracy theory is that F1 wanted to inject some life into its sales, and saw the perfect opportunity. God only knows how much shit they sold between the announcement he was coming in and the announcement he was going out.

From the Massa condition thread

Yet Domenicali isn't saying yes or no. I am about 100% certain Schumi will not be coming back to fill his friend's spot. Despite what Lauda says :lol: it'll most likely either be Badoer or Gene.

I mean, Bourdais really? Piquet Jr? You gotta be kidding me!

Its great to hear that Massa will have a full recovery and that he will return to racing. :D

[Schumacher was set to return]

:mrgreen:

And this kids, is why you never give up hope.

:whistle::lol:

I wish I wasn't right. :|:cry:

God, i am so angry i feel like punching Schuey in the neck...ohh wait.

You know who I feel the most sorry for?

The people who bought tickets for Valencia! :lol:
I don't pity people who buy tickets to a race where 20 drivers start (+ supporting races...) only to see one particular driver. Those people deserve no better.

call hakkinen now!

or seb loeb.... he wants to try f1, i know he's in with RB but it would be awesome

^your sig covers my sentiments about this news nicely ... :p

everyone here in Italy was going crazy over the past couple of days and now everyone is back to being depressed about the F1 season...

I bought a magazine that was dedicated solely to schumi's return, I guess that article is a bust now.

Its time for Ken Block.

I know he will make the sport boring by making everyone else look slow, boring, and rather pedestrian, but they need a driver.

Yeah let's look at Ken Block drifting his F1 through a corner on the outside line while the whole field passes him on the inside line.

I don't pity people who buy tickets to a race where 20 drivers start (+ supporting races...) only to see one particular driver. Those people deserve no better.

I don't pity them because they bought tickets to see one particular driver, I pity them because when they bought tickets they were for Valencia.

I don't pity them because they bought tickets to see one particular driver, I pity them because when they bought tickets they were for Valencia.
Especially when the sales rose from 6000+ to like what, 27000 ?