Random Thoughts....

Flying to Rhodes tomorrow. Pretty excited, even if it's going to be boiling hot there and I will have to wake up at 3AM tomorrow morning. :p

Hope I get some little econobox to hoon around, like the Fox I drove the last time I was there.

What the fuckity fuck?!!!

I cancelled my barely ever used Bebo account a few days ago, and I'm STILL getting e-mails about friends activities and blogs and shit.

:mad:

I suppose it's my own fault for joining it in the first place...:|

Bing maps is kinda neat. I want to hate it because it's from evil Microsoft, but I can't help thinking the bird's eye view is really awesome.

GREAT NEWS

Dacia_Sandero_3755_4.jpg

this thread now contains the dacia sandero
also I PASSED!! :D

i needed 30% i got 66%

although on the way there, i got pulled over for using my phone while driving.
at this point i really should point out that it is extremely rare to get pulled over in Honduras. still, since i don't have a driving license yet, i was not given a ticket, but my dad was there so i had to go in the passenger seat during the rest of the journey.

I imagine it was strange for the cop to pull over a 16 year old in a pickup truck older than him with Richard Clayderman blaring out (yes it is part of ?me tunes?) and again i forgot to pull over on a even slight slope so more trying to start on a flat surface fun for me

typical honduran cop car:
http://img195.imageshack.**/img195/8718/dsc00105ral.jpg

Last edited:
^ fixed my original post :razz:

The Perseid meteor shower is peaking tonight and tomorrow night. Go outside and take a look!

Truth, tonight and tomorrow night is one of the reasons I like living close to the countryside.

They were saying on the news today that if you want to see it, that you should make sure you look away from the moonlight and that it should pass about a rate of 1 every minute or so.

I kind of wish I had grey hair.
I have quite a few grays thrown in with my browns for that salt and pepper look. It's kind of weird when you're 23.

GREAT NEWS

Dacia_Sandero_3755_4.jpg

this thread now contains the dacia sandero
also I PASSED!! :D

i needed 30% i got 66%

although on the way there, i got pulled over for using my phone while driving.
at this point i really should point out that it is extremely rare to get pulled over in Honduras. still, since i don't have a driving license yet, i was not given a ticket, but my dad was there so i had to go in the passenger seat during the rest of the journey.

I imagine it was strange for the cop to pull over a 16 year old in a pickup truck older than him with Richard Clayderman blaring out (yes it is part of ?me tunes?) and again i forgot to pull over on a even slight slope so more trying to start on a flat surface fun for me

typical honduran cop car:
http://img195.imageshack.**/img195/8718/dsc00105ral.jpg

Congratulations and no offence mate but that's a really fucking dopey thing to do. Using your phone with music blaring at 16 without a drivers license...

Hey, at least gaasc gets mad propz for blasting Richard Clayderman instead of, say, Young Jeezy. My mom used to listen to that stuff all the time and used it as a lullaby for me as a kid. No wonder why I'm so messed up now. :D

Congratulations and 1. no offence mate but that's a really fucking dopey thing to do. Using your phone with 2.music blaring at 16 without a drivers license...

1. none taken
2.well when i say music blaring, i mean it like ?relaxing music while driving? since i was with my dad taking a ?driving lesson? (more like he sits there while i drive saying don't drive that fast if i do 20 in a city road), besides it's richard clayderman

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0gLHgKNAFU[/YOUTUBE]

^yes that is what i listen while driving

I beat Foreplay/Longtime on drums today...YES...the beginning is uber hard.
If you don't try to double tap the snares during Foreplay's refrain, it's actually really easy.

I introduced my Dad and brother to the Sagrario's Room game today, and was helping my bro with it.

Now I'm stuck on the fucking music box again :cry:

I wonder what the highest number of unique individuals one could meet or see in a regular lifetime, I also wonder how many someone like Bono or Mick Jagger have seen and or meet.

Hm. It seems like i have gotten myself a new weakness, called steampunk. Now i need a shedload of copper and brass things, and some time to build my own contraptions. :p