Kia cee?d facelifted

New Focus look-a-like anyone? That said its not as ugly as it could have been. Its still a Kia though so its going to be shit.

It's not new (it's on it's 3rd year) and it's doing better than the Focus up here both in sales and customer satisfaction. And it's got a 7 year warranty. The Focus will drop even more now that the goverment is no longer subsidizing E85-cars, which is nearly all (>75%) of their sales. Diesel only accounted for 17,8% of Focus sales vs 81.7% for the cee?d here in the land of E85 fail. I don't know why I'm so passionate about the cee?d, my other brain probably have some crush on it.

Last edited:
Well, that synthetic-leather can't really hide the plastic cupholders for instance, they look like the going to brake when you put a bottle on it. :lol:

All in all it looks dull inside, just black and grey, and some silver plastic console-elements, I would say its just another dull corean hatchback, your grandparents will like it! :cool:

They should do an hot version, and putting it for sale for an cheap price, that'll might work (I didnt saw an hot corean hatch before, did anyone of you?)

I have one of these at the end of my apartment building. In silver, the facelifted one looks better built than the old one

Hmmm... cheapest one here is ?10,690. Quite a good looking car and looks well built for that little money. Especially if you compare it to Kias of even 5-10 years ago.

Not bad. Kia's on a roll(ish). You can't really complain too much about the interior because the price is quite good. (I think. I don't know about UK prices).