What is up with Richard Hammond's hair?

Richard should not cut his hair. He looks very cute and sweet with long hair! He's adorable

998a28a120b6ee013ac2e4db9b439574.jpg

Yes, this is lovely! Although I am quite partial to Richard with shorter hair, there are times when the long hair really suits him. A trim can be a good thing, once in a while though ;)

Well....there goes my good night sleep tonight :tvhorror:

is it wrong of me to actually want a haircut similar to hammond's? if only i knew how he did it

Not really, IMO.

What IS sad, however, is that I myself have been considering getting said haircut, but haven't, because asking my mum to cut it like that would be kinda awkward, since I'd clearly have to provide a photo and all.

Also, my hair is obscenely thick, and that means I'd have to cut like half my hair out to get it right.

So maybe not...

Mine ended up kind of like that by accident. No, really -I'm not a Hammond fancier, I just haven't had it cut for a few months because I've been too busy having exams and leaving my husband :lol:

I really must do something about it before it starts looking like James May's.

Could be worse, I suppose... if I ended up with Clarkson hair, I'd be a lot more worried!

Late to the party I know but back to the original question ie What is up with Richard Hammond's hair?

Er, it's attached to Richard Hammond. :p

Ducks and runs for cover.

Er, it's attached to Richard Hammond. :p

Ducks and runs for cover.

that is very true indeed...
erm...
oh? :eek:
... wait for me!

seriously though... it is strange how his hair either resembles that of JM or rod stuart. disturbing, even... but who cares! :lol: as long as this thread didn't exist, I didn't even realise anything was wrong with the chap :p

Reactions: MWF
Mine ended up kind of like that by accident. No, really -I'm not a Hammond fancier, I just haven't had it cut for a few months because I've been too busy having exams and leaving my husband :lol:

I really must do something about it before it starts looking like James May's.

Could be worse, I suppose... if I ended up with Clarkson hair, I'd be a lot more worried!

My hair is already in James May territory. With just a dash of Alan Davies :p

My hair is already in James May territory. With just a dash of Alan Davies :p

OMG that's totally sexy. And I am being serious. I'd adore being in the middle of a May/Davies sandwich. :drool:

...Hey, Buffy_09, can I buy you a drink? :wicked:...

OMG that's totally sexy. And I am being serious. I'd adore being in the middle of a May/Davies sandwich. :drool:

...Hey, Buffy_09, can I buy you a drink? :wicked:...

Throw some cheese and onion crisps into the mix and you've got a date!:D

I must admit, I prefer the older, shorter-haired Hammond, to go with the short Hammond. Ahem.

As I've said before, he should stop going to Rod Stewart's hairdresser..
rod-stewart-head.jpg

I'd adore being in the middle of a May/Davies sandwich. :drool:
Lul wut? :blink:

My hair's left the Hammond phase now and is moving in to the familiar James May territory! I just wish it was the same length on both sides!:wall:

Hammond look pretty good in that ep where he looked like he was dressed like Han Solo for the news, not as crazy as his hair normaly is!

My hair's left the Hammond phase now and is moving in to the familiar James May territory! I just wish it was the same length on both sides!:wall:

Long hair doesn't mean you never hit the barber! You have to get it trimmed periodically to stay even.

Long hair doesn't mean you never hit the barber! You have to get it trimmed periodically to stay even.
Very true, normaly I have it short now-a-days but its the holidays and I can't be bothered having it cut. The place I usualy go to is near my college 70 miles away anyhow!

I'd adore being in the middle of a May/Davies sandwich. :drool:

Lul wut? :blink:

Don't knock it! I just love quirky older boys. Especially if they've got a bit of a tummy. :)

My friends and I have a list called the Oddly Attractive list. I've made by far the most contributions. May tops it, but they won't even accept Davies. They just don't have as good taste as I do. :p

Don't knock it! I just love quirky older boys. Especially if they've got a bit of a tummy. :)

My friends and I have a list called the Oddly Attractive list. I've made by far the most contributions. May tops it, but they won't even accept Davies. They just don't have as good taste as I do. :p

Alan Davies is adorable. When he gives that little smile I just want to squeeze him. I could watch his facial expressions all day.

Alan Davies is adorable. When he gives that little smile I just want to squeeze him. I could watch his facial expressions all day.

He leaves me in stitches on QI. Did you see the one when the background image had an animal run across it suddenly? My face hurt from laughing at his reaction to it.

Frankly, I dunno what the Jonathan Creek producers were thinking, never letting him do big physical reactions to anything. He's so good with over-the-top physical comedy.

And no, I'm not sorry I've hijacked this post and made it all about people who aren't Richard Hammond's hair. :p