Random Thoughts....

Haha. An Astra has just been pulled over literally right outside my house, presumably for speeding. Turns out the Police Skodas are useful for something afterall!

.. ^ and,

I saw an unmarked 5 series BMW police car pulled over the local take away delivery van with a loud whoop-whoop this evening, which I thought was pretty unsporting of the cop.
The van driver must have done something stupid in front of the cop, enough to get his pizzas & curries go cold. :)
(Note: FYI, it?s not the takeaway the cops use.:lol:)

A mate I meet at the train station after work told me that before I arrived, a train on another platform was leaving when some prat decided he wanted to get on, so grabbed the hand rail and ran alongside, despite the doors being obviously locked.

I imagine it was very funny to watch, late people are an endless source of amusement, they swear under their breath at everything, it's never their fault. :lol:

I miss my first playstation :(
It?s not the same to play with the Emulator

It's better if you use a USB adapter for the controller...

and even better if you still have it and a handful of games lying around.

I bought a usb Playstation controller off dealextreme.com for $8.68 and it works wonderfully for emulators on the computer. Put the game disc in the compuer, connect the controller and away you go.

It's better if you use a USB adapter for the controller...

and even better if you still have it and a handful of games lying around.

only 40 games, maybe 45 :D

And they are literally lying around... on the floor

Mmm, steampunk...

steampunk2.jpg

steampunk-comp-1.jpg

steampunk-fan.jpg

Yes, i know. I am odd. But i want all those items!

All these companies in Australia are winging about the GFC and how it's affected their bottomline etc etc

Telstra $4 billion profit
NAB $4 billion profit
Commonwealth $4 billion
BHP $7 billion

yeah really effected...

^Which PS2 emulators do you guys use?

Just got my wisdom teeth out a few years ago. Fortunately they were fully erupted and not impacted and thus the procedure was quick. They actually sedated me so I was out and then it was done. I did get a little nitrous which felt really weird.

The new "green" face of D1 Drifting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUOws0TV1Oo&feature=related[/youtube]

Just got my wisdom teeth out a few years ago. Fortunately they were fully erupted and not impacted and thus the procedure was quick. They actually sedated me so I was out and then it was done. I did get a little nitrous which felt really weird.

I had mine out back in February, took a week off work but realistically probably only needed about 2-3 days

I had my lower wisdom teeth removed when I had surgery to correct impacted eye-teeth when I was 15. Needless to say I went under for that. The wisdom teeth didn't hurt at all, but the combined removal and surgery left me pretty beat for the next couple days.

I had my lower wisdom teeth removed when I had surgery to correct impacted eye-teeth when I was 15. Needless to say I went under for that. The wisdom teeth didn't hurt at all, but the combined removal and surgery left me pretty beat for the next couple days.

My brother had his procedure the same day as I however he had to get his cut out and it has been worse going for him. So far I haven't had much pain and just have been drinking a few milkshakes and such.

^Which PS2 emulators do you guys use?

Unless I am mistaken, we were talking about PS1.

Well, I was anyway. Haven't found a working PS2 emulator but haven't really looked because I have a PS3 that plays PS2 (and PS1) games.

As it happens, PS2 emulators DO exist... my computer doesn't run them all that well though.

http://img504.imageshack.**/img504/3357/ps2emu.png

I just finished Duke Nukem 3D for the first time since elementary school. After the final boss, before the credits, it said, and I quote:

"Look for a Duke Nukem 3D sequel soon"

:cry::cry:

today was cake day :D

my family has started as of today a new tradition, every 12th is cake day, so we, you guessed it, buy a cake and eat it.

discuss.