Random Thoughts....

Turns out an album that I thought had a locked groove actually doesn't now that I have a proper TT and cartridge, which is good, because the album is Moontan by Golden Earring and what I thought was the locked groove was about 1 minute into radar love.

Turns out an album that I thought had a locked groove actually doesn't now that I have a proper TT and cartridge, which is good, because the album is Moontan by Golden Earring and what I thought was the locked groove was about 1 minute into radar love.

Funny how that works. If I ever get another turntable I've got a nice Ortofon cartridge ready for it.

Sounds awesome! Why the 12th?

because of my mental age.:p

seriously, i have no idea perhaps my parents just shot a dart at a calendar.

still you can't go wrong with cake.

Oh, and for those who are wondering (if any), a locked groove is where a record will repeat the same groove over and over and cannot progress beyond that point. Its the classic cliche of a broken record.

My favorite restaurant in town Killkenny's is currently closed because they "forgot" to pay some of their taxes from 2002 to now:idiot:....I need my fish and chips and my Smithwicks!!!!:mad:

I just remember I have a chocolate eclair in the fridge. Yes!

LULZ, some dumbass drove over the spike strips at the school near here.

Should sweet and sour chicken sting the nostrils when you smell it?

My oven AND my microwave are both broken,

what the FUCK

Should sweet and sour chicken sting the nostrils when you smell it?

What gives the recipe its sour flavor is primarily vinegar and spices like ginger, so yes, it should sting when you smell it.

OMFG

Though I have a job and am earning a salary, I am also doing volunteer work for our local Indian fine arts society.

This guy asked me to make tickets for this event....

for Friday....

He wants the shit done by tomorrow and it's for a Friday event. Gee thanks for asking in the last minute asshole. So whatever, I work on it as best as possible, making sure that I get the proper color combinations, elements, and all the info put in in a very nice neat and organized fashion. I'm using Kuler, swatches I've had from before on photoshop and stock images to get everything nice and neat looking. Pretty much spent a good 2 hours on it.

I send it to him and he says "terrific, go ahead and finalize it".

Then 5 seconds later he goes "Oh I'll be printing them in black and white, the color is not necessary"

WOULD YOU MIND TELLING ME THAT SOONER YOU FUCKING FUCK???!!!

:wall:

^
GE_XM214_Minigun-2.jpg

appropriate at times like this (whether on who you use it is up to you)

Reactions: LP
I don't understand the commercials or logic for cashing checks at walmart or anywhere in general... "It won't cost more than $3"

Well it doesn't cost anything if you have a bank account and go to the bank...

I don't understand the commercials or logic for cashing checks at walmart or anywhere in general... "It won't cost more than $3"

Well it doesn't cost anything if you have a bank account and go to the bank...

My co-worker has an issue with keeping money in her bank so she's hit with overdraft fees and a way for her to get around that is to cash the check somewhere else. She's a fucking idiot if you ask me. :shakefist:

My co-worker has an issue with keeping money in her bank so she's hit with overdraft fees and a way for her to get around that is to cash the check somewhere else. She's a fucking idiot if you ask me. :shakefist:

So she pays money to get a check cashed to avoid paying money that she owes because she can't manage money. I suppose that figures. :lol:

So she pays money to get a check cashed to avoid paying money that she owes because she can't manage money. I suppose that figures. :lol:

Yea. I think she said that she owes Chase (was WAMU) money and owes BofA (Bank of America) money as well. It's idiots like her that help fuck up the system even more. Plus she spends all her money getting plastered every night it seems since she comes in still hungover. I have a very strong work ethic and it irritates me when I meet people who don't and still hold a job when they shouldn't.

There are always going to be morons like that though.