Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

796c_24.JPG

http://tinyurl.com/nvdxus
Original DTM Evo II for 60k ?.
Including a second engine.
Want.

Wondering if I should take the mudflaps off my car.. Sure they have a use, but when I parked outside my old highschool today and turned back to look at the car, they didn't look very flattering..

Last edited:
You like driving gravel roads, so I'd say keep them on. They prevent at least some stones from flying up and scratching your paint. If they don't look flattering, you need bigger, rally-style ones.

You like driving gravel roads, so I'd say keep them on. They prevent at least some stones from flying up and scratching your paint. If they don't look flattering, you need bigger, rally-style ones.

The paint on the car is not really worth protecting.. I'll post a pic in a moment of how "unflattering" they look.

Why would someone buy a Dodge Journey here in Europe? In diesel fashion...

No idea, someone about a block away from me has a red diesel Journey:?

Anyway,

Found a quick steering rack for my car!:thumbsup:

It's from a power assisted Ford Scorpio, and I only need to drive ~10 miles to get it :)

No idea, someone about a block away from me has a red diesel Journey:?

Anyway,

Found a quick steering rack for my car!:thumbsup:

It's from a power assisted Ford Scorpio, and I only need to drive ~10 miles to get it :)

Well then I would have to suggest you go get it.

Wondering if I should take the mudflaps off my car.. Sure they have a use, but when I parked outside my old highschool today and turned back to look at the car, they didn't look very flattering..

Mudflaps can look pretty sweet on cars. I'd have to see a picture though to see how yours look. I think the ones on the new STi are awesome

2008_sti_mud_flaps_1.jpg

Just went to Arby's. When I pulled up to the window the first clerk sticks her head out the window "Ooooh, nice car!" and we talk a bit about it, then a second one whom I vaguely know sticks her head out and asks if I'm ever going to sell it. Told her no, then she asks if she could at least have a ride sometime, before I could even respond the first one says "No, you have to put out for that."

:lol:

So yeah, I'm in Greece and I have a blue 5-door Toyota Aygo at my disposal. There's really no power, but the 3-cyl engine makes a nice noise when revved. I've also got A/C and a cd player with aux, so I've got no complaints.

Just went to Arby's. When I pulled up to the window the first clerk sticks her head out the window "Ooooh, nice car!" and we talk a bit about it, then a second one whom I vaguely know sticks her head out and asks if I'm ever going to sell it. Told her no, then she asks if she could at least have a ride sometime, before I could even respond the first one says "No, you have to put out for that."

:lol:

Awesome.

Originally Posted by Nabster

So, which one is going to put out?

i was switching channels when i watched a mellow yellow convertible beetle and couldn't help but think OMG! katwalk.

+1 for anyone that can guess the movie

Off to test drive a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 but I doubt I will be deterred from the 2006 RX-8 Shinka for the same price... still I am willing to give it a chance.

Off to test drive a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 but I doubt I will be deterred from the 2006 RX-8 Shinka for the same price... still I am willing to give it a chance.

So, you're going to test the Hyundai as a replacement for your unreliable car, but you think it won't deter you from buying another unreliable car....