FinalGear Caption Contest Game

Time is up for this round, here are the contestants:

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/br/brothermichael/2009/08/09/1118359_600.jpg

Hell's angels: the early years

"Born in the USA" takes on a whole new meaning.

You have to wear a helmet sir, its considered an equipment violation. Sir there is no need to cry.

"Sir please just sign the ticket for me..... Sir... put the rattle down, NOW"

A person used to exerting considerable influence on those around them, highly skilled in getting what they want from peers, and a police officer.

"Look punk, I have no time for scumbags like you so if you dont put your signiture down Ill have to take evasive action. What do you mean whats a sigchur, thats it smart ass lets see you make a joke about this taser gun."

"Just put your handprint on the ticket and go to your room!"

"your just picking on me cause I'm a midget"

Yes Officer, I do believe that your equipment was faulty, as if this vehicle could do 50 in a 30 zone

Sir, tell it to the judge!

"now, don't make me taze you if you don't sign."

*all in radio voices*

Cop: "46 to county"
Police station: "Go ahead, unit 46"
Cop: "I have just caught a 4 year old kid for speeding on the main street on his toy bike. He was going more than 100MPH. I gave him a warning but I fear that he hasn't got the message"
Police station: "10-4. All units be advised, 4 year old kid might be speeding on his toy bi-- WAIT, WHAT?"

"would you give me an autograph?"

"your washing maschine will be delivered next friday"

Voting ends on Monday 20.00 GMT

1. Gaasc
2. Momentum57
3. Stiggles
4. WellsieTRD
5. nouseferaname90

1.LurkerPatrol
2.Final Daihatsu
3.Momentum57
4.nouseferaname90
5.vikiradTG2007

1) WellsieTRD
2) gaasc
3) vikiradTG2007
4) LurkerPatrol
5) stiggles

Seriously guys....four votes ?? Well, alrighty then, this is how Round 15 panned out. Many great entries, but that's where it stopped. The top players choked this time, but it was enough for Final Daihatsu as he managed to steal 3 important Championship points, effectively taking him to the top of the leaderboard. WellsieTRD also reclaimed the 3rd spot which he has held for so long and is now in hunt for ashspet.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/br/brothermichael/2009/08/20/Caption_Contest_Rd_15_3.0.jpg

Next round starts on Saturday.

Last edited:
well played FD :grin:

Here we go, sweet sixteen !

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/br/brothermichael/2009/08/22/caption_contest_7.jpg

Deadline for entries is Wednesday 23.00 GMT

Last edited:
"Superman had always hoped his shameful past as a gay dancer wouldn't be revealed, but Lex Luthor did some digging..."

The bloke in the Kilt is saying "What do you mean? This is the new special forces formation dancing team?" They look a bit gay to me.

The thuperman thpecial parade and dance wath tho THOOPER!

?this dancing is simply faaaabuulous?

Off the record: I wanted to go for a gay kinda voice but I fear mine might be rendered as daffy duck or sylvester the cat

Thufferin' Thuccotash!

"Its fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A"

New ad campaign:

Rio, for undies that will hold everything when you need it. And socks, for making sure there's something to hold....

Last edited: