Top Gear's Stig voted biggest mystery of the century

The Stig is Perry Mcarthy- he wrote a book about it. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!

We're awake. By the sound of the above you've been in hibernation like forever.

By the way Tiff Needell, Vicki Butler-Henderson and Tony Mason are no longer on Top Gear, and Quentin Willson sleeps upside down in a cave.

:D

Last edited:

By the way Tiff Needell, Vicki Butler-Henderson and Tony Mason are no longer on Top Gear, and Quentin Willson sleeps upside down in a cave.

Noooo - I never knew that :-o

And anyway, I know the Stig is Michael Shumacher, because Gullible is my middle name :p

Reactions: MWF
Who or what is Shergan and Lord Lucan?

You understand sarcasm perfectly.

Who or what is Shergan and Lord Lucan?

Shergar was one of the best racehorses of all time. At the time (about 1985) it was the most valuable horse in the world. It was stolen one night - and was never seen again.

It is now thought the IRA stole it, panicked, then put a bullet through it's skull.

shergar1403ta.jpg

Lord Lucan (an aristocrat) disappeared in 1974 - he has never been heard from again. Lots of conspiracy theories.

225px-Lord_Lucan.jpg

Last edited:
Lord Lucan (an aristocrat) disappeared in 1974 - he has never been heard from again. Lots of conspiracy theories.

225px-Lord_Lucan.jpg

Note the 'tache!!! And 1974 was the year of Queen's debut album. Work it out people......

Mercury_Freddie.jpg