Montepulciano, Italy

Jmiller

Car(s)
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 3.5
This batch of photos is from Montepulciano on of the Italian hill cities. This city is quite famous its wine, and craftsmanship as well as the number of movies that have been made there. Under the Tuscan Sun, Midsummers Night Dream, and the new Twilight movie was being filmed there when I was there. The city was one of my favorites of the trip.

I am kind of divided about borders, I found a good way to put on a border and watermark in Lightroom so I tried this set with them.

_MG_8191.jpg

_MG_8194.jpg

_MG_8226.jpg

_MG_8289.jpg

_MG_8365.jpg

_MG_8378.jpg

_MG_8383.jpg

_MG_8407.jpg

_MG_8408.jpg

#10 My favorite of this set
_MG_8427.jpg

_MG_8469.jpg

_MG_8550.jpg

Last edited:
I also visited Montepulciano in Italy a week ago. The only City that I thought was more beautifull was Eze, near Monte Carlo. And my pictures were no where near as epic as yours.

I also visited Montepulciano in Italy a week ago. The only City that I thought was more beautifull was Eze, near Monte Carlo. And my pictures were no where near as epic as yours.

We really had nice weather for when I was there. Where did you stay?

We actually didnt stay there, we just drove there and went around for a couple of hours.

Very nice pictures! I especially like 2,4,8 and like you 10 in my favorite, 6 and 7 just make me hungry!:lol: