Top 25 Cars of Final Gear (Contestants/Voting Thread)

You've got me curious now though, what sort of car have you got?

By no means is it my daily drive, in fact i think the battery is currently very flat.

1971 Ferrari Dino 246GTS

Last edited:
oh wow i did spell it wrong, well ill get some pics of it with my user name on a sheet of paper in a few days time. im away from my house at the moment.

Pics or GTFO

pics will come on tuesday afternoon Australian time. i would upload a few with out my username in them, but i reformatted my pc a few months ago, and i deleated all of the pics that i had not filed into folders in my pictures, (ie the random screencap images) and so i accidently deleated the ones i had of the car.

pics will come on tuesday afternoon Australian time. i would upload a few with out my username in them, but i reformatted my pc a few months ago, and i deleated all of the pics that i had not filed into folders in my pictures, (ie the random screencap images) and so i accidently deleated the ones i had of the car.
Where in Aus you located?

I can go photograph it for you :p

I'm more suspicious since he said he would get a picture with his username in that, sounds like something from 419Eater. I too am looking forward to seeing this 'fake Ferrari' though.

Oh, you spelt deleted wrong.

ill give you a teaser picture that i took of a mate with it (got it off his facebook).

dzvxur.jpg

i know my garage is full of junk btw.

Last edited:
Yeah too late, sorry about that.

I'm more suspicious since he said he would get a picture with his username in that

Do you see his username? That is so generic that I would still be highly suspicious.

I'm ready for a ban-fest though! Where's Quiky? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i would hope that the ban hammer can be put on hold untill i am able to prove that i do own said car.

But ill make a thead in the show your car section, as not to clutter this thread.

Uh huh. Right. I'd like to know why it takes so long to photograph said car. I'm putting money on "I keep it at somewhere else besides my house" or "The weather was bad and I don't want to take it out of the garage". :rolleyes:

Uh huh. Right. I'd like to know why it takes so long to photograph said car. I'm putting money on "I keep it at somewhere else besides my house" or "The weather was bad and I don't want to take it out of the garage". :rolleyes:

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

And you shouldn't be such a dick to him. At least he has a reason for being out of his house (though all of the pictures just missing does seem suspicious). Then again, I don't keep pictures of my car on my computer either.

Or maybe I'm just naive and too trusting.

Last edited:
Oh right. I see his excuse is Sydney. This is why I don't trust him:

We've seen several people on this and other forums BS about owning some car. They get caught and everyone has a big laugh. The troll (and this is the key part) gets attention! He comes back and repeats.

BTW: Why did you +rep me for "being a dick"?

BTW: Why did you +rep me for "being a dick"?

It was supposed to be a negrep, but whatever. I see your point though.

I just now realized your avatar was a GIF and not a still image.

but you also have to remember the flipside. There was that guy whose friend did have the ACR.

Last edited:
I don't keep pictures of my car on my computer either.

I have a folder on my desktop called "Mustang" which houses most pictures I have of the car and relating to the car. :lol:

It was supposed to be a negrep, but whatever. I see your point though.

I just now realized your avatar was a GIF and not a still image.

but you also have to remember the flipside. There was that guy whose friend did have the ACR.

OHRLY? I'm gonna neg rep you back! :mad: :p

I understand that, but remember this is his car and he is on a car enthusiast site. You don't just come here not mentioning it and then see a thread for a "who has the best car competition" and then say "Oh BTW I've got a Ferrari".

If he turns out to be for real then he'll get a huge dump of +rep from me and an apology. Until then, guilty until proven otherwise.

Last edited: