Carbage

IMG00091.jpg

NOS stickers, AutoZone exhaust, and knockoff rims. And, oh yeah, that's a neon light on the bumper.

BONUS: The guy was short, white, angry looking, and constantly checking himself out and adjusting his hat.

DOUBLE DOUCHE BONUS: He cut three people off in traffic while racing around town without going above second gear.

Last edited:
gt3rs2010_01.jpg

New GT3RS

WHO THE FUCK AT PORSCHE THOUGHT THAT PAINT JOB WAS A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black, rather than red wheels and decals would've instantly made this awesome.

gt3rs2010_01.jpg

New GT3RS

Not as awesome as the last GT3RS, but still awesome I have to say. A little darker Red on white would've been better, but still I like it.

gt3rs2010_01.jpg

New GT3RS

http://img34.imageshack.**/img34/3854/2207081ren.jpg
:hmm::hmm:

And I wouldn't take a Megane R26R in that paint scheme either.

Notice how they have more or less the same design patterns in more or less the same places.

Porsche, now the laziest colourists in the world

Porsche; why would we hire non-engineers?

They probably saw a few episodes of MTV Cribs and saw what rich rappers were doing to their cars anyway.

There should be like a traditional paint scheme instead of like bright neons. I think some of the best looking cars are the most subtle

Agreed.

gt3rs2010_01.jpg

New GT3RS

Actually, as a graphic designer, I like that color combination. It's very striking, to say the least. :D

Well, they can't really vary the styling they've used since 1964 so they have to express their creativity with awful paint schemes.

Actually, the car is a Porsche, so it is difficult for it to be real carbage. The colour scheme is terrible, it screams "look at me" on a car that doesn't need to draw attention on itself at all. Orange paint on that car is just overvulgar. But quite good-looking.

Apart from the "lipstick" on the front bumper, of course.