Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

^hellz yes. And if you get the estate one, you can just put a matrass in the back without a problem.

It is also the car I've least driven in my lifetime.... a relative of mine had one, parked infront of my garage when I wanted to get out. So technically I drove a Mondeo Estate for 3 meters :p

on another note : sleeping in your car is not nearly as fun as it sounds... or perhaps mine isn't big enough i dunno...

I once picked a Mondeo diesel wagon of that vintage as my least liked driving experience. :p

My cousins typhoon cracked 500rwhp this week. Total cost of modifications: $5000. :blink: :|

maybe some of you Americans can help me here, I just saw a Ford that had headlights like the Fusion us Euros know :

ford_fusion.jpg

It's basically a Fiesta with a bit more space between the wheels and the bodywork. it's utterly useless

Now what I saw were these headlamps but on a car that was atleast Mondeo sized, with lots of chrome and bling. it was also really low and racy looking. it had US plates ...

what the hell could it be?

maybe some of you Americans can help me here, I just saw a Ford that had headlights like the Fusion us Euros know :

ford_fusion.jpg

It's basically a Fiesta with a bit more space between the wheels and the bodywork. it's utterly useless

Now what I saw were these headlamps but on a car that was atleast Mondeo sized, with lots of chrome and bling. it was also really low and racy looking. it had US plates ...

what the hell could it be?

Kuga ? :dunno:

it's a Ford Fusion 5dr, hatchback if you will

I need 193.500 euros to pay for the Audi R8 5.2 I just configurated.

Can someone help me out? I would allow you to touch it from time to time.

After I win the lottery I will buy the car for myself and posts pics so you can drool over it.

Whafuck? They make BIG Fusions too?

Surely the base chassis must be different from the Euro ones...

It really resembles the one public posted, i just think it was pimped out more (bling chrome, bigass wheels, etc)

the US fusions are a very far cry from the European ones i do believe they don't have absolutely anything in common, perhaps someone with a JAAAAAAAAAAAG MIGHT HELP US!:p

EDIT: THIS IS MY 300TH POST

300-movie-400a0309.jpg

Last edited:
The Rolls is half fixed! :D

Before:
DSC04208.jpg

After
DSC04217.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

Left with: aligning the front bumper, and fixing the scratch on the wheelarch

Left with: aligning the front bumper, and fixing the scratch on the wheelarch

Cost: $8200

:p

Anyway, Finalgear has a unique opportunity to decide which colour I paint the "racing stripes" on my bumpers & sides of the car. Im thinking red, but I haven't decided yet.. No black or pink please :p

Cost: $8200

:p

Anyway, Finalgear has a unique opportunity to decide which colour I paint the "racing stripes" on my bumpers & sides of the car. Im thinking red, but I haven't decided yet.. No black or pink please :p

Pic of the car in question?

^^ Although the repair is being carried out by the Rolls Royce dealer, it will be cheaper than the invoice price, because my dad got in touch with the guy who sold him the car, who incidentally was a good friend of the RR dealer's manager :D

Cheap RR repairs, yeah :D

Pic of the car in question?
http://img338.imageshack.**/img338/3255/sierrafinale001.jpg

Atm it has no tints on the rear windows, a different grille, etc, and the little red stripes have been removed. Im talking about the stripes that are black on the bump strips and chrome on the bumpers

Blue, defo.

Whafuck? They make BIG Fusions too?

Surely the base chassis must be different from the Euro ones...

It really resembles the one public posted, i just think it was pimped out more (bling chrome, bigass wheels, etc)

Euro Fusion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fusion_(Europe)
American Fusion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fusion_(Americas)

The American Fusion is a midsize (by US market standards) sedan that replaced the Mondeo/Contour and the Taurus. It is based off the Mazda6 platform.

The Euro Fusion is a small SUV/crossover based on the Fiesta. Totally different cars.