Chicks with Picks (Pickups, that is)

FleeceLINER

Namely, what is it with cute girls and big cars?
I saw a F-150 platinum edition yesterday... driven by an insufferably cute girl. It kinda looks.. out of place.

I'm hopin' to get some clarification here as to WHY girls like pickups, other than size.

For instance:

michelle%20002.jpg

Tiny girl, big truck. <_<

Do they just like the idea of sweaty moustach'd men?

The ones with the pink vinyl decal "Trucks are for girls!"?

I kind of assumed these are most common amongst American small town girls?

I guess it depends on where you live. I rarely see younger girls driving pickups.

Oh Hell yes I did. <_<

umawagon.jpg

Massive +rep for "Chicks with picks"

Hilarious terminology is hilarious.

The truck thing? I don't get it either.

I've noticed many with big trucks/SUV's, especially the uglier vehicles, the more likely they are to be a complete, utter, **** (starts with c and rhymes with hunt).

Why does the American form of "rhyme" use a "y" in it instead of an I? Webster did a pretty good job of knocking most of the other Y's for I's but not that one.

Do they just like the idea of sweaty moustach'd men?

Given who they generally date, yes. I know lots of girls who love big trucks, and they always bring home men with silly mustaches and cowboy hats. It's that whole "whooo rural!" thing.

Saw a woman a few weeks ago with a big, black, American pick up the other day... had pink flower decals on the front...

Our women don't really like pick ups in the UK... they like small retardedly cute looking cars. I can see the Fiat 500 being the new 'girls car' in a few years when prices for 2nd hand ones have dropped.

I actually wanted a pickup truck so I could go off-roading with it, but my parents didn't want me to get hurt :rolleyes:

My opinion, the girls here (SoCal) don't go off-roading with their trucks because when I see them in a truck, it's never dirty; I think they did it to be either one of the boys or get a "pass" in to the boys world of trucks.

I still want a truck though :( :cry:

Men with silly mustaches and cowboys hats need love, too! :D

YESS whe do! (only I dont have a mustache ;) )

I once knew a girl who drove a Chevy truck here in Belgium..... now american full-size strucks are quit rare over here, but a girl driving em? that's like finding a white crow with a unicorn on its back..... its that rare , case in point was that this girl was sizzling hot, petite but feminin, not butch in any way, long blond hair..... needles to say I tried to hit it.....and failed :|

YESS whe do! (only I dont have a mustache ;) )

I once knew a girl who drove a Chevy truck here in Belgium..... now american full-size strucks are quit rare over here, but a girl driving em? that's like finding a white crow with a unicorn on its back..... its that rare , case in point was that this girl was sizzling hot, petite but feminin, not butch in any way, long blond hair..... needles to say I tried to hit it.....and failed :|

There's your problem. Truck driving ladies love the 'stache. Start growing!

point taken!.....problem is that's the ONLY truckdriving lady I ever met over here, offcourse not counting the japcrap midgettruck driving soccermoms 'because theire husband wanted one but now his spine hase given out so he drives the golf to work now' crowd :p

so growing a stache for a section off the euhrmm......'market' that doesnt even realy exists is kinda you know......weird :p

I'm always keeping my eyes open for Series driving girls, we don't get many pickup girls here but there are plenty with old Landies. That girl in the first photo looks pretty hot anyway, even without the massive truck.

My facial hair directly affects my car's fuel consumption, but you only very rarely see a pickup around here, let only one driven by a woman. And most them are banged up japanese models anyway (the pickups, not the women), nothing big or impressive.