Random Thoughts....

Dry retching, not a fun past time lol....

It's surprising how much better I felt after a shower.

I love life's little awesome moments. Earlier I was cutting through a neighborhood to avoid some construction and behind a little metal refinishing business was a Citroen DS (first time Ive seen one and they really are gorgeous) pretty good shape, chalks behind the wheels but the tires were fully inflated. Maybe tomorrow I'll run by the shop and get the full story. One more car checked off the life list.

Last edited:
I really don't like Legal Studies, and I really REALLY don't like world order. Especially typing page after page about its effectiveness and the committment nations have to it..... amongst other things.

I'm postponing consumer law sudy until tomorrow I think. My brain is going all tingly and fuzzy. Along with my eyes and my nose.

^Try engineering for real pain

/\ So did you eat your penis yet?

^ you missed all the fun of it last night, he managed to confuse the Random Thoughts thread into WTF-ness.

And I once thought that I had been given cocaine for a cold, and had an alergic reaction to it. Turns out it is codiene, and it was for pain relief. I am allergic to it still though, which sucks given my cold and all :(

In other news, finished legal for today, so mood is significantly better.

Warning: lady parts complaint, may does include :barf:

So I woke up a bit ago to an itchy crotch, angry I had woken up 2 hours after getting to sleep. I go to the bathroom and go to wipe and get a handful of surprise blood. Apparently the itch was some dried blood oh boy good thing I have over sensitive skin or tomorrow would have been unpleasant to wake up to. I wish I was a boy and did not have to deal with sudden crotchblood with no warning. :cry:

Now on to a completely random and not gross lady parts stuff.

I had an awesome dream...that involved Lara Croft driving and Aston Martin One-77 (liscence plate read "wntsmrjones"), the girl I have a thing for...driving a Terlingua Mustang to the Monterey Festival of Speed with her, Caroll Shelby giving me a classic Terlingua, meeting Steve Miller, learning guitar from him, and seeing him play live on a beach in California.

I wish my life was 10% as awesome as my dreams are...

^That reminds me....did you end up buying that Terlingua shirt? Oddly enough I'm wearing mine right now...:lol:

Another random!
I just got tripped by the staires and fell flat. Felt nothing at that time but now it seems that my left foots middle toe is not working properly :S I can bend the thumb toe and the index toe but not the middle toe. And its quite painfull some of the times. Kinda worried!
Dosent feel like broken but I never had any broken bones experience before.....

I tried to think of something worse for guys; including itchy junk and/or junk being stuck to leg, but I don't think it compares. Annoying for sure, but then again, no blood.

I wish my life was 10% as awesome as my dreams are...
I wish my life was .01% as awesome as your dreams are. :lmao:

That would be like if I had Beyonce killing zombies with a Gatling Laser while I got guitar lessons from Zakk Wylde drunk on Most Wanted whiskey.

Another random!
I just got tripped by the staires and fell flat. Felt nothing at that time but now it seems that my left foots middle toe is not working properly :S I can bend the thumb toe and the index toe but not the middle toe. And its quite painfull some of the times. Kinda worried!
Dosent feel like broken but I never had any broken bones experience before.....
I have a BIG ASS bruise on my thigh, no idea how it got there. I think I might have dropped the TV on it or something.

I tried to think of something worse for guys; including itchy junk and/or junk being stuck to leg, but I don't think it compares. Annoying for sure, but then again, no blood.

My insides are hurty now :cry: I am supposed to be medicated against surprise blood/pain.

Also, convince me not to buy this: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-15-pokemon-70-3guk.html

So I woke up a bit ago to an itchy crotch, angry I had woken up 2 hours after getting to sleep. I go to the bathroom and go to wipe and get a handful of surprise blood. Apparently the itch was some dried blood oh boy good thing I have over sensitive skin or tomorrow would have been unpleasant to wake up to. I wish I was a boy and did not have to deal with sudden crotchblood with no warning. :cry:

Well Austere is probably dealing with blood in that area at the moment (if not :shakefist:), but he probably had an idea of what was going down when he took out the turkey trimmer.

Although if he was drunk it may still be surprise when he wakes up.

Well Austere is probably dealing with blood in that area at the moment (if not :shakefist:), but he probably had an idea of what was going down when he took out the turkey trimmer.

Although if he was drunk it may still be surprise when he wakes up.

:lol: Let's hope he meant "eat" his penis in the same way guys "eat pussy" for his sake. Then it is just hilarious and not painful.

Thats gotta hurt!!
And you dont remember how? :?

Nope, could have also been from the concert I supposed. I was jumping around quite a bit.

Well sorry you feel like hell and we should all be medicated to some extent, but I dunno if pokemons will make you feel better.

Although I did love that game when I was a kid. Maybe I'll go dig for my gameboy. It's probably in a box somewhere around here.

Pokeymons make everything better :D

:lol: Let's hope he meant "eat" his penis in the same way guys "eat pussy" for his sake. Then it is just hilarious and not painful.

I assumed the more violent interpretation as most guys aren't that flexible. Also there was this post.

Anyway, I'm off to eat my dick.... maybe with a little hot sauce or some relish... Mmmm, tasty!

Though he could have a fetish I wasn't aware of.