Random Thoughts....

Really though I think any higher power has more important things to do in this world then that.

you had to kat, did you REALLY had to.:cry:

i think, and remember this is based on my personal religious belief, that, if you are all-powerful, you can take care of pretty much whatever the fuck you want at the same time

Last edited:
Obviously you should cuss at god more often because it makes you get jobs. :lol: Really though I think any higher power has more important things to do in this world then that.

you had to kat, did you REALLY had to.:cry:

i think, and remember this is based on my personal religious belief, that, if you are all-powerful, you can take care of pretty much whatever the fuck you want at the same time

There is no god. Get over it.

This can only end well...

actually it can.

i know no matter what i say, i'm not gonna convince them, and they are not going to convince me, so let's all back up of this religious debate and discuss honey badgers or something.

What do I win?

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Simple enough ;)

I can't imagine that it would make a difference what kind of wood you smoke the bacon over before throwing a couple of tiny bits of it into an egg and cheese hot pocket, but I'm not complaining.

Alright, a bit of an update on the family "business".

Today me and my mother contacted my grandfathers every single sibling & loved one, and my mother even called my grandmothers sister. They were all horrified of the story. We are 100% surely going to smoke her out of my grandfathers house. We are going to round everyone up and pay them a visit, and basically if she doesn't leave, we are going to make damn sure that not one of us will ever talk to her again.

And then make sure she fucking leaves.

I would hand on heart 100% surely be glad if she died.

More updates to come in the next few days.. ATM im fueled by 100% distilled rage.

Simple enough ;)

I can't imagine that it would make a difference what kind of wood you smoke the bacon over before throwing a couple of tiny bits of it into an egg and cheese hot pocket, but I'm not complaining.

Me either but the foodie/chef types get all "crisis-y" over it. I don't get it. If you're smoking some meat for many hours then MAYBE, but still it just takes smokey, not appley. Food people can be such ponces.

Alright, a bit of an update on the family "business".

Today me and my mother contacted my grandfathers every single sibling & loved one, and my mother even called my grandmothers sister. They were all horrified of the story. We are 100% surely going to smoke her out of my grandfathers house. We are going to round everyone up and pay them a visit, and basically if she doesn't leave, we are going to make damn sure that not one of us will ever talk to her again.

And then make sure she fucking leaves.

I would hand on heart 100% surely be glad if she died.

More updates to come in the next few days.. ATM im fueled by 100% distilled rage.

I'm sorry your grandmother is causing so much trouble. Grandmothers should be for giving you cookies, not headaches.

Me either but the foodie/chef types get all "crisis-y" over it. I don't get it. If you're smoking some meat for many hours then MAYBE, but still it just takes smokey, not appley. Food people can be such ponces.

Yes, but somehow I don't see those types paying much attention to Hot Pockets...

Good luck Posmo. In a way I guess it's good to know that this isn't the only country where people can get away with that kind of crap, but I hope you make sure that doesn't happen this time.

Look, Wal-Mart Casheir, just because I have a large bottle of Crown Royal, a box of 00 Buck shot, a teddy bear, and a bag of gold fish doesnt mean anything! Just scan it, and move on!

Look, Wal-Mart Casheir, just because I have a large bottle of Crown Royal, a box of 00 Buck shot, a teddy bear, and a bag of gold fish doesnt mean anything! Just scan it, and move on!

Strangest shopping list ever! :lol: