Hilariously angry birds

camelfarmer

Car(s)
Ford focus
I know this is really old and alot of you have probably already seen it, but I did a quick search and couldn't find a fred of it.

It's an article by some angry woman who has no idea what she is saying at all and is hilarious because of it. I wish I could sit with her for a while and explain to her why she's missing the point entirely. For example who she wishes that the tax on high poluting cars was higher because they're unnessasary. As stephen fry says how terrible would it be if we only did things that were nessasary?

Anyway here you go...

http://www.thefword.org.uk/blog/2008/05/i_hate_jeremy_c

Sorry for spelling mistakes, it's late and I'm tired.

Women are standardly referred to as ?birds?.
I lol'd because I call birds "birds" to their faces, it really irritates them, very amusing.:lol:

The new version has always been 100% male - and for that matter 100% white and British. And the standard of the banter went with it. Cars that Clarkson doesn?t like are referred to as ?gay? or ?girly? - as though those were insults.
You know, oddly enough I don't like being called "gay" or "girly"... Does that mean I'm a homophobic maniac? And doesn't pretty much everyone agree that adding a woman into the mix purley for ethical reasons would ruin the "3 mates messing about" aspect of the show?

Also hasn't this been featured a loooong time ago already...

Ugh, i hate feminists. That article sounds like a teenager complaining about why she hates her dad after he would not let her go to a party.

I'm a woman and I call other women "birds" does that make me very wrong? I also call things "girly" and sometimes use "girl" as a mild insult, but I am one. Am I wrong for doing this?

So you don't like Jeremy Clarkson? Turn off Top Gear! I don't like Paris Hilton so I don't watch her! Simple.

This woman sounds like she has issues outside of disliking Clarkson (I think she used 'Hate' far too liberally in my opinion, he's caused her no personal grievance, he hasn't rammed her with his car, she has no personal reason to 'hate' him, he hasn't stolen her baby.)

Debates of this nature can sometimes make feminists seem like a bunch of nagging sociopaths who have nothing better to do than sit around and whinge about how all men are b******s.

I'm not trying to generalize, because I'm sure many feminists aren't like that at all!

Ugh, i hate feminists.

Do you hate me, then? Because I consider myself to be one. (Though lawd knows I think the woman who wrote that blog over a year has some issues. And I like dudes.)

I'm a woman and I call other women "birds" does that make me very wrong? I also call things "girly" and sometimes use "girl" as a mild insult, but I am one. Am I wrong for doing this?

No, and no.

Debates of this nature can sometimes make feminists seem like a bunch of nagging sociopaths who have nothing better to do than sit around and whinge about how all men are b******s.

I'm not trying to generalize, because I'm sure many feminists aren't like that at all!

I agree; they do give proper feminists (ones for gender equality, equal pay, etc.) a bad reputation. Fortunately, I'd dare say most aren't like that. Just a very select few.

Also, 'birds' is sooo seventies. :p
:glances at user name: :whistle:
I agree; they do give proper feminists (ones for gender equality, equal pay, etc.) a bad reputation. Fortunately, I'd dare say most aren't like that. Just a very select few.
I think what most people dislike are uber-feminists, who see a problem with everything and generaly blame it on men and in-equality. These are generaly people who have had issues with men in the past and decide every man is exactly the same as their ex who ditched her for that Spanish babysitter...

I can't stand women who judge me and call me sexist before I even show I am! By all means complain at me after I tell you to get back to the kitchen, but not before!:rolleyes::lol:

Do you hate me, then? Because I consider myself to be one. (Though lawd knows I think the woman who wrote that blog over a year has some issues. And I like dudes.)

No, and no.

I should have been more specific, i hate the feminists that take what ever a man does and then dumps all over it. I mean the way she says

"The new version has always been 100% male - and for that matter 100% white and British."

It sounds like she has a problem with white british men. That they are a scourge and should be removed from existence.

I mean, i am all for equal rights and no descrimination, but there is no need to say there is something wrong with three blokes just "cocking" about for the sake of entertaining an audience that they have built over the years.

I know this is an old blog, but I just left a really long comment on it. I feel better having vented properly.

The new version has always been 100% male - and for that matter 100% white and British.
And, apparently, at least 100% more enjoyable, entertaining and popular than any superficially diverse piece of artificial fluff over-developed by any committee at the BBC. What other BBC program developed in the past ten years has a worldwide following, several websites, hundreds of millions of viewers, and thousands upon thousands of people illegally downloading it?

Clarkson, Hammond and May might look identical to a shallow observer who has hijacked feminisim in an attempt to validate their own narcissistic prejudices, but they're all very different where it matters, in their personalities. If their personalities were all the same because they were all male, caucasian and British, Top Gear would be a dull show that nobody watched, and therefore wouldn't be a target of people like her in the first place.

I am torn on this article because everything she said about jeremy is true, but on the other hand it is mostly why i like him so much.

Does that make me a nonconformist? Or maybe something "worse".

I always think of Jeremy as one of the cave men that would have gone out of the cave into the unknown to expand the world instead of being content to sit in the cave for the rest of their lives. I would have gone too. Thank God there was no health and safety in those days.

Of all the colorful words in Clarkson's vocabulary, she takes the most offense to "birds?" LOL!

I don't think she pays enough attention to the guy to even be commenting. Hasn't JC said numerous times that he doesn't want to be PM, yet this "bird" keeps going on about how he must be political for occasionally commenting on politics? Doesn't make sense...by that logic, the likes of Tom Hanks or Rosie O'Donnell would be gunning for the US presidency, LOL. Just because someone outside of politics comments on it doesn't mean they want to be a politician, for pete's sake.

Ditto to the "some feminists give the rest of us a bad name" comment. I love Clarkson because he pokes fun at a little bit of everyone. It's not like he's singling out women (or any other group, for that matter) more than anyone else...his comment on the last show re: Ferrari's guys being unable to do two things at once was pretty priceless.

So, um, note to belligerent bird bloggers: stop ranting about subjects you don't pay much attention to. Haysoos.

Who's fred?

This blog is a safe and friendly space for feminists and feminist allies. Debate and critique are welcome where it is constructive and deepens analysis or understanding. Anti-feminist comments will not be approved. We get to decide what's anti-feminist.
When you encounter stuff like this, you can be sure that even if you are the most sensible, in equal rights believing man on this planet (I?m talking about myself here obviously:mrgreen:) ... you are likeley to be banned at such a place just for having two testies ... wich the feminists refer to as the "original sin". Best start your postings with "I only have one testicle, so I can half get what you are saying" ... then you might get through ... :cool:

And I really like this comment that really sums it all up for me ...
Toki Smoki said:

I'm sure Jeremy Clarkson hates you too
:lol:

Shes a daft.............

expensive-cow.jpg

So much anger that that post lol.

I think those people shouldn't be refered to as "feminists" ... maybe rather "maleophobiacs". :think:

Who's fred?

Fred = thread. Some people don't like that but neg rep means nothing to me.

And to whomever neg-repped me with the comment 'don't egg people on' - 1. Post it in a damn post so people can reply to it. 2. I'm clearing not egging anyone one, I'm making fun of how angry people can get about things on tv and such like.

Last edited: