2009 Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix

so i just caught the last 2 mins of quali..... and WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.... fisi on pole? button 14th? McMerc's down the back after their amazing valencia.... webber 9th..... EH!? its like some one pressed the reverse button.

That's exactly what I thought. If you were to take the top 15, and turn it around, it would look perfectly acceptable :lol:

Reports coming in...yes...Jezus has appeared in Nazareth and is doing the Moonwalk.

=)

It's gonna be a very interesting race, especially if it rains.

Again I must say, that I rejoyce the all of the Buttons, Vettels, Webbers, Hamiltons, because this si soo much fun. I even stopped caring about Ferraris results, since this season is gone anyway..
And it keeps fanboys quiet since Brawn and Red Bull aren't performing well.

I predict a crash in the first corner, top 3 will be confused seeing nobody in front of them.

wtf?!

ok, Force India was showing to be quick in the FPs but this is a bit hard to belive, but it's great, Fisichella did really well, also Toyota 2nd, BMW 3rd is a bit strange, now we need to wait for the weights, I just hope these guys can make a good race and not crash in the first corner lol...
now, Button 14 is unexpected, also I was expecting a lot more from Mclaren,

RBR is looking bad for the championship fight right now, with all these engine problems...

India... fuck yeah? :blink:

This season's truly and utterly mad.

This is baffling! I mean, McLaren turned out to be shite, Heidfeld in top 3, and a Force India on pole! Huge congratulations to everyone at Force India! :)

wow that was a really weird but interesting qualifying session!

FISI ON POLE :jawdrop:

I'm curious as to what his fuel load is like though...

Well, to anyone who predicted that, I take my hat off to you. :cool:
Force India has been progressing through the rounds, but a pole position is amazing.
HAM &KOV going out in Q2 were as they predicted shame but expected.
A good grid for Rubens, with all other contenders behind him, should be an interesting race. :)

Mclaren were saying since Monday that this track just would not suit their car at all, so them finishing so low isn't really that surprising.

The real shock for me is Fisi, BMW and Button being so far away from Barrichello.

I mean Toyota have been yoyoing up and down all season

Force India Formula One Limited
Dadford Road, Silverstone, Northamptonshire, NN12 8TJ
United Kingdom

Fuck yeah, Indiaeeerrr... Britain?

Yea! I'm hoping for a force india victory tomarrow!

"Hey whats that? How did the red car jump so many places? Oh no kimi dont no no NO NO NO AARRRGHHHH" *kimi crashes into the force india again*

I was looking over the FIA-website for the fuelloads but did not find them, what I did find, was this:

The Stewards, having received a report from the Race Director, have considered the following matter,
determine a breach of the regulations has been commited by the competitor named below and impose
the penalty referred to.
No / Driver 14 - Mark Webber
Team Red Bull Racing
Time 14:17:28
Session Qualifying
Fact Impeding another driver
Offence Breach of Article 31.7 of the 2009 FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations
Penalty A reprimand is being given to driver car No 14 - Mark Webber.

http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre/f1_media/Documents/bel09_document_23.pdf

Wth is this shit?

^It's the stewards being attention seeking assholes again and making up some crap so that people will just know they exist.

@Stewards: If you don't speak, no one will think you're a mute!

But, anyway...

AWESOME for Fisi! :D I love it when underdogs get tops. Like Vettel in Monza last year. All respect for Vijay for having the farsight, patience, and determination.