Post a pic of yourself

The corpse paint needs work.

Corpse paint?

Sir, sounds like you need a schooling in METALLL!

Looks like he's attempted more of a King Diamond look.
king-diamond-04.jpg

At least you didn't come out looking like Paul Stanley, though, so it's a start.

Peter Chris would have been worse.

Last edited:
...is there also a Not Safe For Anyone section?

The corpse paint needs work. At least you didn't come out looking like Paul Stanley, though, so it's a start.

It was a joke. Corpse paint is for wankers anyway (at least at home corpse paint is). Really old photo as well.

I found the first ever picture of me behind the wheel. And it involves me not holding onto the wheel :lol:

2wqsynq.jpg

I didn't realize they made self-driving Renault Kangoos...

I found the first ever picture of me behind the wheel. And it involves me not holding onto the wheel :lol:

Awww, I have a pic like that. At least your head's inside the car:

n9200715_3050017_111.jpg

(In my defense, my parents bought this for me in 8th grade?, so I couldn't actually drive it anywhere yet. Poot. So here's a pic with my head sticking out of the driver's side window.)

Here's what the rest of me looks like:
n9200715_35182765_4853.jpg

Hey cool a ??, I worked at a ?? house as an undergrad. Where did/do you go to college?

Actually, I'm no longer a KD. The chapter here (Baylor) is AWFUL. But I was in it when that pic was taken. I was hoping nobody would notice the shirt but posted it anyway because I like that pic, haha...

You're from OSU, I'm guessing? Yay Big XII. :)

Last edited:
Yeah I graduated from OSU in 2006 where I was an AT?, I worked as a "houseboy" at the ?? house, then at the ??? house, and finally at the ?? house. I don't know if house's at Baylor have the same deal, but we washed the dishes and served at formal dinners in exchange for beer money and food:lol:.

Baylor has no houses...just meeting rooms. Thus, no houseboys. ATOs tend to be pretty cool guys, though. One of my profs was an ATO houseboy for Tri-Delt? at Florida back in the day...probably for the same reasons, haha. Small world!

InfernalVortex - love the car, but no cow? :D

*snip*

I haven't got a picture of me behind the wheel yet, mostly because all the passengers in the car get thrown out of the window every time I take a corner :lol:

I haven't got a picture of me behind the wheel yet, mostly because all the passengers in the car get thrown out of the window every time I take a corner :lol:

To contribute something to the "behind the wheel" theme:
3873293643_2338593f8e_o.jpg

Ten years ago, driving my Mk2 Golf diesel into the setting sun.

Last edited:
Yeah I graduated from OSU in 2006 where I was an AT?, I worked as a "houseboy" at the ?? house, then at the ??? house, and finally at the ?? house. I don't know if house's at Baylor have the same deal, but we washed the dishes and served at formal dinners in exchange for beer money and food:lol:.

Baylor has no houses...just meeting rooms. Thus, no houseboys. ATOs tend to be pretty cool guys, though. One of my profs was an ATO houseboy for Tri-Delt? at Florida back in the day...probably for the same reasons, haha. Small world!

I don't know what you two are saying. Speak English for crying out loud :lol::lol::lol:

very nice "do" !