Forza Motorsport 3

although i was already planning on getting it, after hearing about the Veyron being in the game, gone straight to pre-order the Limited Edition version of the game, just incase they decide to put it only in that one, plus there are some other cars in there that i badly want.

Forza 3 seems to be getting better by the week.

Seems like these pics are from an old build, this and the Veyron video have that sort of dull plastic finish to them, but the new shots we've been seeing have that ironed out for the most part.

Yeah, looking at the Miata pics on page 25, the refelctions in those are spot on, to the point where I had to do a triple take to decide if they were real or in-game.

Looking forward to the Bugatti, think I'll pre-order it tonight, now they've added cockpits. That's something I always felt FM2 was missing.

This really sucks big time. Now I?m gonna have to sell my PS3 or save up to buy a 360 because this game will probably kick polyPHONY?s buttcheeks.

This really sucks big time. Now I?m gonna have to sell my PS3 or save up to buy a 360 because this game will probably kick polyPHONY?s buttcheeks.

Cos it'll actually be released *zing*

But seriously, I want road-going Falcons and Commos!

Call me optimistic, but if they can get the Veyron for FM3 I'm pretty damn sure that they can get a damned Nissan for it aswell.

I read something AAAAAAGES ago on FM.net from a guy who supposedly knew that :

1. Reventon - Yes
2. Veyron - Yes
3. GT-R - No

He was right on the other things and everyone laughed at him. I'll be sticking with his view for now !

Pity Bathurst didn't make the final cut, can see it making it as DLC though.

Also T10 revealed that the first disc of the game will have 300 cars and X amount of cars, whilst the second disc will have 100 cars and three environments that you can install to your HD much like DLC.

I hope that with the new career system, DLC tracks can be a part of the career races.

Will Spa be in the game?

Also T10 revealed that the first disc of the game will have 300 cars and X amount of cars, whilst the second disc will have 100 cars and three environments that you can install to your HD much like DLC.

Great for the guys with 50mbs left on their harddrives...FUCK YOU MS WITH YOU BLOODY 20GIGS.

I hope that with the new career system, DLC tracks can be a part of the career races.
Me too, perhaps even download a new, "season." Could be possible DLC annually perhaps?

I read something AAAAAAGES ago on FM.net from a guy who supposedly knew that :

1. Reventon - Yes
2. Veyron - Yes
3. GT-R - No

He was right on the other things and everyone laughed at him. I'll be sticking with his view for now !

Pity Bathurst didn't make the final cut, can see it making it as DLC though.

He's obviously somehow connected to Turn 10, you don't just guess R-Package Miata, or Veyron, or Reventon. Probably a play-tester or other peon.

However here is a list of things he has got wrong:

Most of the tuner cars are gone, with the exception of the Mugen Honda Civic and Integra and the Mine's R32 and R34 Skyline.
Top Secret Supra and Silvia Drift car are in.

As far as tracks go, the only big licensed one we added was Le Mans.
Catalunya also in with four more yet to be announced. Probably we'll be seeing Nurburgring F1 at the least.

Custom underbodies (with rollover comes undercarriage modeling - unfortunately, all the cars use a generic layouts, so sometimes they are wrong; like the Lamborghinis have the transmission rearward of the engine instead of infront, etc.)
Each under body is confirmed to be unique.

Hopefully he is wrong, I do know Turn 10 will try everything in it's power to get this car. Very least hop it streams in as DLC.

Last edited:
As far as tracks go, the only big licensed one we added was Le Mans.
Catalunya also in with four more yet to be announced. Probably we'll be seeing Nurburgring F1 at the least.

Doesn't sound like Spa is in queue. :cry:

Last edited:
Spa should be mandatory in every racing game.

I so want it in Forza3.

Walked 10 blocks to the nearest gamestop, pre-ordered Forza 3 Limited Edition, ODST, and COD:MW2.

I'm set for the fall.