Top Gear Trivia

Alright, 'nother easy one:
What's the fastest ever time round the TG track, and on which 'occasion' was it posted?

"What's the fastest ever time round the TG track" *shrugs* the F1 car was certainly the fastest car.

"What's the fastest ever time round the TG track" *shrugs* the F1 car was certainly the fastest car.

Yes, as I mentioned earlier, I thought it meant the fastest car so no need for technicalities. But if we want to go down that road I should tell you to change your signature to "smearing honey onto Keira Knightley". Every guy in the world wants to smear honey onto her but those that get to smear it into her are extremely lucky:p;):w00t:. What episode is the Harrier in? I've probably only seen it once and can't remember.

Last edited:
It's not up to me, I just thought there's a chanse the questioner ment anything, rather than the F1 car... if you hadn't already answered that I would have ;)

And you're probably right about the quote... I'll have to look it up again. guess not...

and 31.2 s for the BAE Sea Harrier which was from 3x03

Oi! No looking up! :mad: :p

The Harrier is correct, but you still haven't got the occasion, so the question isn't correctly answered yet. :p

The Harrier is correct, but you still haven't got the occasion, so the question isn't correctly answered yet. :p

I'm not sure what you mean by occasion but wasn't it done to demonstrate the difference between a car and a plane.

And to see why the Saab drivers have smiles on their faces.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll let that pass...
The Harrier lap was done as part of a review of the Saab 9-5 to find out how the supposedly "avaiation inspired" Saab compares to the real deal.

Damnit was hoping i'd get that one, need to get back in the game

Anyone going to ask another one?

Well, it is matskulainen's turn, so he's the one holding us all up! :p

Oh it's my turn? I didn't know that...

In the 1949 race, where was Hammond when James and Jeremy had finished?

At the scottish border

What are Germany's and Russia's idea of a british sports car, according to Jeremy?