Forza Motorsport 3

Considering how much modeling and what not Turn 10 and PD put into their games, I wonder how much they actually spend just doing that part of the job?

There is a video available on the XBOXLive dashboard showing them dyno-test a Ford GT to get the sounds and power curve. So they invest a ton or time into these games. They don't aways get it perfect, and I am sure there are cars they can't test at all.

^Saw that vid. They said they record engine sounds at 500 RPM intervals. Pretty cool considering some of the higher RPM engines.

Anyone else feeling that they need another fix of some news?

~rant rant bla bla bla bitch moan bitch, followed by the good part~

Once again, your fanboyism and age are showing. You were asked once, nicely, by myself and others, to stop posting in this thread if you were going to continue to bash it for your childish reasons. Now, I'm asking you, AGAIN, if you have nothing of worth to contribute to this thread, stop posting in it.

:rofl:

you're only 4 years ahead, old fart, so don't start patronizing. perhaps you should turnb up your hearing aid, because Veyron in the Youtube clip sounds way better than the one in the game demo. and only one here who's bashing, whining and bitching is.. guess what..? YOU. If you wouldn't waste your time bitching my posts while waiting for your pension.. Meh, never mind, you will just start rambling and ranting again. I will keep eye on this thread, and add my own personal opinion when I feel like it, because that's the point of Internet forums. Although, old geezer like you probably found out about this place after your personal nanny told about it after changing your diapers. :lol:

okay, you made me smile and even laugh, but I have to stop now, my stomach hurts from all this hilarious stuff you spew out.. :rolleyes: until next time, Old Man.. :lol:

i have been lurking on forza's official mesage board for days looking for news.

i needs it.

:rofl:

you're only 4 years ahead, old fart, so don't start patronizing. perhaps you should turnb up your hearing aid, because Veyron in the Youtube clip sounds way better than the one in the game demo. and only one here who's bashing, whining and bitching is.. guess what..? YOU. If you wouldn't waste your time bitching my posts while waiting for your pension.. Meh, never mind, you will just start rambling and ranting again. I will keep eye on this thread, and add my own personal opinion when I feel like it, because that's the point of Internet forums. Although, old geezer like you probably found out about this place after your personal nanny told about it after changing your diapers. :lol:

okay, you made me smile and even laugh, but I have to stop now, my stomach hurts from all this hilarious stuff you spew out.. :rolleyes: until next time, Old Man.. :lol:

God I love using that ignore button, farewell !

We need news, Tuesday us news day right ? Anyone else hoping for Dreams 2 this week ?

Seems as if, the reveal has been pushed back to tomorrow on account of the holiday we had in the States yesterday. Should have some direct-feed from Giant Bomb and Game Trailers, though.

I've decided not to talk about the game and go for personal attacks because Johnny owned me again.

:) I'm guessing this is some ploy to get me into some internet Rambo argument.

Also, I must have stuck a cord for you to respond with insults. Go ahead, keep making a fool of yourself.

I'll just watch.

:lol:

Last edited:
:) I'm guessing this is some ploy to get me into some internet Rambo argument.

Also, I must have stuck a cord for you to respond with insults. Go ahead, keep making a fool of yourself.

I'll just watch.

:lol:

Just click on his name hit "view public profile" and click "add to ignore list" under "user lists" problem solved.

:woot:

213pzci.jpg

Five day ban for trolling. Next?

Seems as if they've also added a MkI GTI, Z4 M Coupe, '79 Z/28, DBR9 Gulf, and a Mercedes A class. Also looks like the FXX, Trueno GT, and GNX will be returning

Haha, I love that Forza 3 is coming out, when I just bought Forza 2 Platinum Hits yesterday. Always been interested in the Forza / GT type of games, and I wanted to try the games out, but I don't wanna spend 60 bucks on a game, so I bought Forza 2 for 19.99 on Amazon.

I'm sure Forza 3 will be great though. Maybe when I have moar moneyz.