Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

This happened today at a roundabout, don't know how it went down there though...
DSC04272.jpg

DSC04273.jpg

I LOVED IT!
This "all-red" color scheme makes it look great. :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm bored with the Fiat 500...

In other news, this:
028C01EA01436688-photo-suzuki-alto-alto-1-0i.jpg
looks much bigger outside than it really is (and it already looks tiny), I was surprised by how much space you have NOT in the back :-D
Worse than a Daewoo Tico (which is ridiculously tiny :-D).

I saw my first SL63 AMG Black today and almost rear ended someone because I was too busy gawking:lol:. It was gorgeous and definitely the meanest looking car I have ever seen. I'm glad the weather is nice because I was already driving with my windows down and was treated to it's beautiful sound!

Last edited:
so what if you torque steer into a tree, you have a FerrarIAT 500, fuck torque steer

Seeing the "your worst crash" thread, I'd be interested in a "your nearest near-misses thread". But I suspect it would quickly develop into a massive brag-fest.

I want Bugatti to get my little red VW Polo and turn it into Bugatti Polo :lol::lol::lol:

(Kidding aside, that thing is awesome!)

Just think of what it will do to your fuel consumption :p

I like the little 500, but I'm just not sure I like the fact that Ferrari's badge is on it.

Hey everyone,
I was in san francisco today and I only saw 4 hybrids within the city, 2 of which were taxis and 1 was parked. it was awesome.
And in the two parking structures I used, I didn't see 1! not one prius! it made my day better.
That and the fact that everyone was driving like a complete dick. Makes SF seem less gay and hippie-ish.

I swear to god there's a HSV W427 thats stalking me atm....whenever I go to uni I always see it parked up along the road or just a car or two behind me in traffic......

I know uni is near the HSV plant, but still.