Your unique alcoholic concoctions.

The simplest way to getting down to business at a party, have a Boiler Maker: 1 glass of beer, whatever kind you like, and 1 shot of whiskey. Drop the shot glass in and down it. Repeat. I've had many a party where these started off the night...

Also, Vanilla Stoli vodka with Cherry Dr. Pepper chasers...mmm...

And if you want a curious concoction, start a giant bottle full of all the "leftover" alcohol. all the last sips of stuff that never get finished. I can't remember at the moment what my friend called it, but it sorted the men from the pussies...:lol:

Red wine and coke. Half and half in to a wine glass.
Sounds odd, but it's tasty.

Another take on that, although I'm sure everyone old enough to go to college/uni knows this, is get a whole watermelon, cut a cork-sized hole into it to the center, fill with vodka, plug hole back, tape it up and set it in the refrigerator for 24 hours.

If you drive a funnel in and you have enough space in the fridge, you can force-feed a whole bottle of vodka into a pretty small watermelon over about a week and a half. Then you can stick it in the freezer if you like and because of the vodka, rather than freezing hard it goes sort of slushy (depending on how evenly distributed the vodka is and how much vodka has been fed into the melon).

Took one to a bbq a couple of weeks ago. It went well until the hosts left it on a table the kids could reach :rolleyes:. Fortunately, they thought the melon tasted funny and didn't eat too much of it...

EDIT: Oh, and Cherry Coke and Amaretto is much nicer than it has any reason to be.

Grog XD:
kerosene, propylene glycol, artificial sweeteners, sulphuric acid, rum, acetone, red dye no. 2, scumm, axle grease, battery acid, and/or pepperoni.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdgJfHDS4YE[/YOUTUBE]

The wife came up with this!

1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate.
Vodka.
A can or bottle of beer, any kind*.
Frozen strawberries.

Using a pitcher that can be sealed, pour in lemonade concentrate, then using the can, two cans of water. pour vodka into the can and pour into pitcher. Pour in a can or bottle of beer (*a Weiss or witbier is recommended, like Blue Moon), and then stir it all up. Use frozen strawberries in substitute of ice cubes. For beer we used Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss.

It is damn tasty! Bitter and tart at first, it will start to grow on you, and the strawberries will smooth out the taste when they start to thaw out. Using pink lemonade will make less tart.

Do you have any unique mixes you would like to share?

I was going to write the same thing. Mine just has two bottles of beer instead of one. Quite odd...:blink:

I'ts not unique but its not that well know over here either, rumor has it it was invented in a pub not far from here....

I'ts called a Deadly medicine:

You take a Guinness pint,pour in a raw egg, a scotch, and a layer of honey, you should have about 2 fingers off the glass filled now, then simply fill up with Guinness.

As you drink the honey will shift allowing the scotch and honey to slowly mix with the Guinness, by the time you get to the bottom the egg will have absorbed the taste off all 3 : delecious!

everclear.jpg

Take bottle and turn it up for 10 seconds, you are now hammered. Fastest way to trashed short of sticking said bottle up your ass.

Chocolate pudding... follow the standard recipe, but replace about half of the milk with Bailey's. This is great for parties!

Yuengling Black and Tan, drink a little out of the bottle, then pour in milk. Gently mix and you now have the poor man's Guinness.

Yes I was incredibly drunk at the time but it worked, at the time.

:picture of everclear bottle:

Take bottle and turn it up for 10 seconds, you are now hammered. Fastest way to trashed short of sticking said bottle up your ass.

When I first took a swig of straight everclear I was really surprised how it really quickly dried my mouth out.:lol:

When I first took a swig of straight everclear I was really surprised how it really quickly dried my mouth out.:lol:

It's some nasty stuff. In my youth, friends and I would often dare others to take pulls of PGA, but before doing so, would show them the effect it had on a plastic cup...the looks you get after it melts through the cup were quite humorous. I however loved the stuff, in college I would take two shots in pregame and spend substantial less over the course of an evening.

Check out the professional hobo gloves. Sweet!

I currently have the swine flu, so my throat hurts.

I just made some herbal tea...with Mastika (47%).

How bad can it be? :D

Edit: Apparently - VERY! I should've stuck to the recipe and used rum.

Last edited:
6 cl pear brandy in a beer glass, fill up with 4,5% pear cider. It got the name "Blackout", cause that was what happened.