Awesome Thread

muse-the-resistance.jpg

Oh yes. Give me a title of 'Big Muse Fan' if you will, but I don't care. They're the best, the end.

Mine will be brand new again in around 16k kms :D

Incidentially, after 38k kms it will have done 200k miles :?

Sucks when the manufacturers don't believe that the car will survive more than 99999km.

It feels really strange looking at a dashboard without a rev counter...

muse-the-resistance.jpg

Oh yes. Give me a title of 'Big Muse Fan' if you will, but I don't care. They're the best, the end.
want about making a social group for muse fan speedtouch ??i am sure there is not only 3 fan of muse here.

^ Joined and creating a Resistance topic now. :)

My Diamond running a beta build of Sense "themed" Android (not true Sense) faster than WM it was designed for:

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/ic/icebone/2009/09/09/diamond_android.jpg

:D

^Android on HTC Diamond? I thought it still wasn't running.....

I'm running 6.5 atm, and its great!

It's still a bit buggy, but getting there. Wifi, bluetooth, camera, proper battery life are still a bit off, but I already like it a lot more than WM. Market's working, calls, sms, data, google integration is really sweet. I synced my contacts with Outlook via ActiveSync, then exported them from Outlook into a csv file, imported that file into gmail, which then automatically sent them to my phone. :D Calendar and email all work out of the box too, just log in with the google account and it's all up and running. It really won't be long now until it replaces WM on my phone permanently. There's no ROM with just Android, though, you have to run a loader straight from WM, but there's a completely naked ROM in the works that will auto-load the loader once the bare WM boots.

^My only problem with android atm is that I don't have a data connection plan (They're fucken expensive), so I kind of remove half the advantage of running android already.........

I guess you could say that for every OS though.

School was thoroughly awesome today. We were supposed to take part in a celebration thing that involved endless speeches, rapping crap artists, etc. that would take 8 hours.

-Instead we sneaked out and went for some fried potatoes, meatloaf and several beers in an idyllic and beautiful lakeside cafe, after which we went home in a fellow student's Mercedes, 1 hour before anyone else left the damn celebration.

I wish all schooldays were like this :)

School was thoroughly awesome today. We were supposed to take part in a celebration thing that involved endless speeches, rapping crap artists, etc. that would take 8 hours.

-Instead we sneaked out and went for some fried potatoes, meatloaf and several beers in an idyllic and beautiful lakeside cafe, after which we went home in a fellow student's Mercedes, 1 hour before anyone else left the damn celebration.

I wish all schooldays were like this :)

Sounds like a damn good day to me

0814091600-00.jpg

Bagger 288 The biggest digger in the world. It is only 30-40km from my home.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evrmnyLcUjs[/YOUTUBE]