Top Gear Trivia

Wow, my first answer to the thread and I win :) Right, here we go:

What car did James drive in a race, while not actually being in it?

Can we call it [/thread] now? We're getting these like so fast :lol:

Edit: 78?35.7?N 104?11.9?W?

Last edited:
Lol! Your edit came in a split second before I quoted your original answer! :lol:
Congrats.

(Although, strictly speaking, it's N 78? 35' 7" W 11' 9" but I'll give it you for using the degree symbol properly) :mrgreen:

Erm, if I told you how I got my answer, would I be grounded? Just saying because you gave me so many undeserved accolades.
Wikipedia :blush:

Anyways, fer ma question:

It's a 3-part question, just to make things more annoying.

Name the goal object that was carried in one of the epic races, what the cost of said object was, and Jeremy's description of it.

Last edited:
I guess it was a truffel, cost quite a lot of moneys, and the description had something about testicles in it. I'm afraid I can't get it more precise without having to refer to my TG archive...

Goal object = Truffle

Cost = roughly ?60

Description = looked like a dog's testicles.

if it was the truffle then jeremys description was that it looked like a humified testicle (correct spelling?)

edit* DAMN

I guess it was a truffel, cost quite a lot of moneys, and the description had something about testicles in it. I'm afraid I can't get it more precise without having to refer to my TG archive...

Close but a bit too ambiguous to give credit

Goal object = Truffle

Cost = roughly ?60

Description = looked like a dog's testicles.

You got 2/3 right and the last part is very close

if it was the truffle then jeremys description was that it looked like a humified testicle (correct spelling?)

edit* DAMN

Very close

Was it a mummified testicle? If so, that should go to BTM5, he was close enough...

Was it a mummified testicle? If so, that should go to BTM5, he was close enough...

ah mummified, but I didnt get the cost so....I'm not sure

LurkerPatrol, you decide

Reactions: LP
It was mummified. But I think since shelly was the first to get at least 2 right and since BTM5 didn't answer the 2nd part (price) the next question should go to her.

It was mummified. But I think since shelly was the first to get at least 2 right and since BTM5 didn't answer the 2nd part (price) the next question should go to her.

true, shelly youre up

and now we play the waiting game

What feature did Jeremy express he wanted in a car that James said turned out to be available; and in what car was this feature present?

(Did that question even make sense?)

The question made sense. I just can't make sense of the answer :p