Random Thoughts....

I'll be getting ~140? a month from now on for doing nothing at all! Sometimes I love the Finnish social security system, even if it's wasteful and easily exploited..

Hey, more money to sink in the car! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Am getting a "signature facial"
bfo-rlmente.jpg

I wanted to turn left onto a two laned road today. Unfortunately I was behind some woman in a Kia Sorento who had just picked up her kid from school. She sits at the intersection for ages, not moving even when the nearest lane was free and she could reasonable merge with the traffic. Parked behind me was a tradie in a Navara, who, like me, was also growing frustrated with the inability of the Kia driver to move. So he beeps his horn. Of course I cop the blame as Kia woman looks in her rear view mirror and angrily jabs at it (to what point I'm unsure). Fortunately soon after, the road becomes clear in all directions for 2km all around and we finally get moving.

Just bought six awesome books from bookdepository.co.uk for $86 Australian, and it's free postage. Woot woot! Can't wait until my awesome finance/economic/psychology books arrive.

Owwww... my hands. Scabbed them up cleaning my car this afternoon. Wouldn't have needed to clean the car if i had screwed the fuel filler cap on properly yesterday so the fuel didn't seep out from underneath it and down the side of my car and into a massive puddle on the side of the road. I swear i can still smell the fumes....

And it stripped a heap of paint off my bumper, but it's not too noticeable and the bumper's plastic, so I'm not horrendously worried. Just furious....

And I'm thinking that maybe I should avoid this nail salon I have a voucher to (Pearl Nails)- I've been there before and every time I have been there they didn't speak to me at all (just gestured what hand I needed to give them) and cut my cuticles too far.... Hate to say it, but I doubt they are trained properly :S

Hamish and Andy seem to just annoy the hell of me now. I went to watch Ashes to Ashes on the computer instead, I'm only up to the seventh episode though.

Paaaaaaaain...paaaaaaaain...

Maybe I busted the stitches on the inside? That would suck. Anyhow I go to the doctor on Tuesday so if I can survive til then I'll find out what's up.

I am sorry... but as soon as I saw those tighty whities I thought to myself "They're gonna have to go" because only old men and little boys wear briefs. If this thing is to have any credibility at all it needs the kind of underpants that I wear.:)

I also tried to change my location from 'the top drawer on the left' to 'the middle drawer on the right' but they don't allow place names longer than 30 characters so now it's empty.:(

I could tell that you'd put a lot of thought and effort into it and you'd made it funny already. It was like... pre-funnied with a good level of the kind of weird nerd humour that I enjoy... what can I say? That really, really turned me on and now I have the hots for you.:love:

Also, I don't often get drunk but I do smoke the sticky-stickiest of the sticky-icky-icky. :mrgreen:

Hahahaha. Glad you're enjoying it. I also had picked out the black background but changed it back in favor of letting you pick one yourself. You can also upload your own images for the background. Your followers are ever increasing. I'm amused.

and @ fly- I did donate some of my old bras to goodwill, but I think I won't again after the lady told me what kind of people tend to buy them.... (is mildly grossed out even after 3 months of knowing :()

Oh that's just horrible! Boooooo @ lady and nasty people for ruining it. I'm sure you also helped some really down on her luck lady. Anyway, donating the other clothes was nice too.

Last edited:
Argh.....This damn propeller questions is driving me nuts.

Its not the maths thats hard, more the "typing shit in excel and making sure I haven't fucked it up" thats driving me insane.....

Argh.....This damn propeller questions is driving me nuts.
If you hadn't added 'questions' to that sentence, I would have made a bad joke.

Hey Austere, there's no reason for you to keep the yahoo email unless you just want to if you don't like it. However putting your regular email up will allow people who know it to find you.

Well, it bit me in the finger when I opened the fuel valve! With blood and everything!

Seriously, apparently there are some nasty sharp edges down there.

I wanted to turn left onto a two laned road today. Unfortunately I was behind some woman in a Kia Sorento who had just picked up her kid from school. She sits at the intersection for ages, not moving even when the nearest lane was free and she could reasonable merge with the traffic. Parked behind me was a tradie in a Navara, who, like me, was also growing frustrated with the inability of the Kia driver to move. So he beeps his horn. Of course I cop the blame as Kia woman looks in her rear view mirror and angrily jabs at it (to what point I'm unsure). Fortunately soon after, the road becomes clear in all directions for 2km all around and we finally get moving.

Kia = "Killed In Action." LOL.

I hate drivers who don't...actually......drive anywhere.

Fuck you dog owner who didn't pick up your dog's shit leaving me to step in it. Seriously, thanks a fucking lot! Just because your dog pooped on the side of the road doesn't mean people don't there, people like me who are in school from 8 AM to 4PM and just want to get home and not have to clean my shoe and the trail of crap on the carpet because of not noticing. GRRR!!!!!!!!!

/rant