Carbage

1311_2020ieTV7rJK4Ohi.jpg

1311_2041uGo8jIOYttZt.jpg

1311_205242JWLSnLus3K.jpg

NISSAN 180/200SX
2.0 RED TOP TURBO

IT WAS A SHOW CAR IN JAPAN
FULLY HYDRAULIC SUSPENTION SYSTEM.

THIS WOULD MAKE A SPECTACULAR SHOW CAR!!!!!!

(HAS NEVER BEEN FEATURED SO NEW OWNER HAS ALL OF THAT IF HE WANTS/MAX POWER,FASTCAR ETC...........)

THIS CAR HAS AS FOLLOWS:

19" CHROME DEEP DISH ALLOYS
GREEN FLAKE PAINT WITH MARBLE EFFECT
TWIN STAINLESS STEEL EXAUST
NIGHT GLOW VALVE CAPS
GT3 RACE CAR STYLE BODY WITH WIDE WINGS,
FRONT AND REAR SPOILER
DC5 INTEGRA BACK LIGHTS
CELICA FRONT LIGHTS
AIRBRUSHED SIDE GRAPHICS
HYDRAULIC SUSPENTION
RED TOP TURBO
LAMBO DOORS
VENTED BONNET

STEREO SYSTEM:
2 X 750W AMPS
2 X 12" JL AUDIO SUBS
2 X 10" SPEAKERS
4 X 13" SPEAKERS
2 X YELLOW TOP BATTERIES (BOTH BRAND NEW)
CD/MD (mini disc) HEAD UNIT
YELLOW BUCKET SEATS
FULL INTER-CHANGEABLE UNDER CAR NEON KIT
FULL INTER-CHANGEABLE INTERIOR LIGHTING SYSTEM
WHEEL STROBE LIGHTS
WHITE SPEED DIALS WITH BLUE BACKGROUND

THIS CAR HAS HAD THOUSANDS SPENT ON IT!!!!! IS TRULY A ONE OFF AND WOULD BE AN EYE CATCHER ANYWHERE!!

THE CAR HAS MOT TILL DECEMBER AND TAX TILL
1. JUNE, CAN GET ANOTHER 6 MONTHS TAX IF YOU WISH

THE NISSAN NEEDS SOME REPAIRS, THE LAMBO DOORS NEED REPAIRING OR CHANGE THE DOOR HINGES BACK TO THE ORIGINAL ONES,
THE FRONT WINGS ARE BROKEN AT THE BOTTOM BECAUSE OF THE LAMBO DOORS AND NEED REPAIRING WITH FIBRE GLASS, THE SAME WITH THE SIDE SKIRTS, AND THE INTERIOR NEEDS SOME
ATTENTION TOO IF YOU WANT A SHOW CAR.
http://www.kitcar-trader.co.uk/detail.php?siteid=1311&show_still=1

Last edited:
http://img246.imageshack.**/img246/5086/4wheelerhaulincavalier.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.**/img246/9929/housewindowinminivan.jpg
http://img2.imageshack.**/img2/1699/shelfspoiler.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

Right after I took these shots the owner of the car arrived, looked like a typical "hyppyritukka". Dunno how to translate the meaning :p

Last edited:
Right after I took these shots the owner of the car arrived, looked like a typical "hyppyritukka". Dunno how to translate the meaning :p

Chav?

There is quite craptastic car on my way to school. It's a red Sierra with painted black hubcaps and DOHC sticker at the back. Has to be a joke.

You had to quote it, right? Now he saw it and will hunt me down......very slowly with 50hp :(
Bai Bai

I might be a girl, but if I owned an SLR I would certainly NOT put pink bits on it. I refuse even put pink seat covers on my girly Jazz unlike most girls I know put in their cars, same goes for stupid frangipani stickers. YUCK! :sick:

2nd'd
I wouldn't put pink on my bug either.

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

I don't think that 5er is as bad as it could be. If it had a lot of power, the paintjob and the AC Schnitzer bodykit would almost be acceptable. Of course it's irrelevant since it's almost certainly a 518i or sth underneath..

Exactly, that's a clean paintjob and the bodykit does not go so far as to make the car undriveable. Not my taste but there is far, far worse.

Seen yesterday:
A new trend coming: door frame chrome

Where have you been? I've been seeing this on cars back in the early nineties on Mustangs all the time. Now, it seems, rather that just doing the door trim, you must also add faux fender vents, fake chrome fuel filler door, and chrome door pillar covers. The crappier the car is, the more aftermarket chrome is added to it.

Don't stop there, you have to put fake chrome around every single panel on your car if you want it to truly look awesome and expensive and not at all like an econobox. Make sure to get the chrome around your lights too.

...and if the fuel cap is on the wrong side of the car, pfft, nobody's going to notice your upside down "chrome" sticker (bahaha, I saw an upside down fake chrome fuel door cover sticker the other day... on a dodge caravan)

Don't stop there, you have to put fake chrome around every single panel on your car if you want it to truly look awesome and expensive and not at all like an econobox. Make sure to get the chrome around your lights too.

...and if the fuel cap is on the wrong side of the car, pfft, nobody's going to notice your upside down "chrome" sticker (bahaha, I saw an upside down fake chrome fuel door cover sticker the other day... on a dodge caravan)

like this?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! Look at all the chrome and vents! It must be an expensive luxury vehicle with incredible performance![/facepalm]