Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

This exotic land of which you speak sounds like paradise on earth! A veritable utopia!

Oh I don't think you want to go there man. Do you really want me to go around town and take pictures of the lovely selection of American cars? Because I'll start with my neighbor's early 2000s American Focus and that's as bad as the A class, maybe worse.

_medium.jpg

I went to the town today :)

Austere, this is for you :p

http://img36.imageshack.**/img36/4030/mercb.jpg

I?ve never seen a tigra before

http://img36.imageshack.**/img36/424/tigra.jpg

Or a Chrysler 300

http://img232.imageshack.**/img232/1270/chrysler300b.jpg

Last edited:
My latest ones, the "are over here" version

DSC00299.jpg

A Dodge something. never seen any one like it before

DSC00297.jpg

Excuse the ridiculous quality, but it was a brand new VW Polo. really, I swear

DSC00296.jpg

Old Jeep, very rare over here.

DSC00295.jpg

I think this is a Peugeot 308 CC, not sure

DSC00287.jpg

You don't see many of these around either...Audi A2

DSC00285.jpg

Classic Mini with central exhaust

DSC00284.jpg

Bigass Toyota SUV thing that isn't even on sale here...

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

Bigass Toyota SUV thing that isn't even on sale here...

:lol: That's a fairly new Wrangler ('05+) and the 'Yota is a small SUV (the second smallest they sell here) is the Highlander. And before you ask, yes, it can be had in hybrid form. :mrgreen:

^I have no idea, I've maybe seen 1 or 2 Jeeps in my lifetime, so that may be an 85, 95 or 2005 model for all I know... Jeeps all look the same anyways.. :p

Of course not my pics since I don't live in Russia (they're from English Russia) but what are these cars? I've never seen anything similar!

8.jpg

9.jpg

^Marussia
marussia-b1-stock_-(9).jpg

Last edited:
Looks better than the release photos! Thanks! And what about the one in the middle?

edit: Damn! I must spread the love before repping you again!

Last edited:
Not sure about the middle one. Doesn't seem to be Russian.

DSCF7734.jpg

DSCF7726.jpg

DSCF7729.jpg

DSCF7719.jpg

DSCF7721.jpg

DSCF7730.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

That's actually the current Wrangler (model designation "JK"), freshly designed within the last 2 or 3 years or so. Like the 911, the styling doesn't change much from generation to generation. But this one can now have 4 doors and a removable hard top. And I think the old reliable 4.0 inline 6 is finally dead in favor of the V6.

Last edited:
Oh I don't think you want to go there man. Do you really want me to go around town and take pictures of the lovely selection of American cars? Because I'll start with my neighbor's early 2000s American Focus and that's as bad as the A class, maybe worse.

The Mk1 US Focus is the same damned car they sold in the rest of the world (appearance-wise anyway. We had a different engine.) Now if you're talking about the Mk1.5 or Mk2 Focus... Well, yes, that shit is hideous and needs to be burned. Only Ford could say "WOW, WE GOT AWAY WITH CONTROVERSIAL STYLING AND THE CAR IS SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES! QUICK, LETS FACELIFT IT TO BECOME A GENERIC JAPANESE CLONE!"