The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I have the forum set to only shrinkify if the image is wider than 1450 pixels. You fail :p

Kick_In_The_Balls.jpg

I clicked it too. Damn you.

d8f2a019-d4b2-4b55-9359-d762f80775bc.gif

Last edited:
Also the font is wrong :p

Damn! :lol:
Mac OS X displays the forums in a different (easier on the eyes [compared to XP] IMO) font.

Anyway, for those who did click... I got you! I got you good! :p

Clever ape is clever. Knows where to put his hand. :D

My ex used to complain that he wants to be reincarnated as a cat, as my cat is always "lying on my chest and gets to cop a feel". Yeah, because obviously my cat would be sexually attracted to humans.... <_<

My ex used to complain that he wants to be reincarnated as a cat, as my cat is always "lying on my chest and gets to cop a feel".<_<

Didn't he realize that he'd likely end up being neutered? But hey, if he wants to spend his life as your eunuch, who am I to judge?

My ex used to complain that he wants to be reincarnated as a cat, as my cat is always "lying on my chest and gets to cop a feel". Yeah, because obviously my cat would be sexually attracted to humans.... <_<

Surprise, he's a douche.

Surprise, he's a douche.

Yeah, I figured that one out about 2 months after I started dating him. Especially given he was trying to get with my two closest friends whilst still dating me.... one is still my friend, the other is too scared to even approach me anymore- guess why?

Sadly, 4 of my friends after me didn't learn from my mistakes. One is still with him now, even though he still flirts with other girls, including me, even after I let him know what I thought of him.

But anyways, off topic. End rant sorry!

I haven't caught anything but the comedic news since yesterday. I assume that's the "esteemed" representative from South Carolina?

You are correct sir. I saw that pic plastered all over the news and knew I could count on you guys to photoshop some excellent LULS.

I have almost zero photoshop skills and I was at work so couldn't really try anything.