The "Ban the Person Above You" Game

flag-of-scotland.jpg

Banned by Scotland The Brave.

In My Defens God Me Defend

Banned because "It's SHITE being Scottish!"*
trainspotting-vi.jpg

*no offense to Salguod and other Scots.:D

You may be able to ban me...but you will never take my FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHbanned

Both of you banned for having crises

Banned for thinking were having crises about that, while we're actually having crises about the prospects of FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Banned, just banned. Get out.

Banned because freedom in technology means racing a diesel engine.

We'e Scots laddy. Ya' think ya bett'r th'n 's wiyt' y' fancy techno-whatsit eh? T' hell wit' y' gleamin' motor carriages an' y' sissy trousers. We dun' need dem. We wear kilts 'cus w' c'n take t'e breeze l'ke a MAN! May y' never return to 'r lands!

That post just earned me a place behind the Racist Door.

frankie_boyle.jpg

Last edited:
Banned for failing to mention haggis.

Failed for not mentioning deep fried Mars bars in the list of things that they didn't mention

Banned because you mentioned deep-fried Mars bars...which look all sorts of disgusting.

^^Banned because I could have also mentioned bagpipe music, Gordon Brown, tartan patterns, the weather and the fact that places like Glasgow consist of nothing but an old pensioner and goat tied to a post. But I didn't because I'm lazy.

Banned because Buffy_09 is still above me. It does not state how much above it should be.