Top Gear demotivators

:dancinglock::wicked:

For the lulz?

Dude if you really want, I can request it be locked. I don't think there's really a point to the thread now that everyones all unmotivated to demotivate

Wow, I haven't been around here for a while... and it seems like
motivatorsuccessthread.jpg

Last edited:
Dude if you really want, I can request it be locked. I don't think there's really a point to the thread now that everyones all unmotivated to demotivate

I think it's just that the thread has turned into nothing but a conversation using demotivators between the same few people. I'd hate to see the thread get locked because of it, since TopGear will be back soon and some real demotivators will start getting posted again. Just my 2 cents anyway.

I think it's just that the thread has turned into nothing but a conversation using demotivators between the same few people. I'd hate to see the thread get locked because of it, since TopGear will be back soon and some real demotivators will start getting posted again. Just my 2 cents anyway.

Agree...series 14 is coming up in Novemberish.. that's less than two months away (I've been counting, my birthday is then), then we'll have loads of episodes to screencap and lots of screencaps to demote!! And besides there could be newbies or something that could bring in some fresh stuff.

I guess these conversations and relatively lackluster TG demots are just filler until the next season?

Bah who cares about insignificant details, we'll just keep the ball rolling until fresh stuff comes in Nov.

I guess these conversations and relatively lackluster TG demots are just filler until the next season?

Bah who cares about insignificant details, we'll just keep the ball rolling until fresh stuff comes in Nov.

Well personally, I was checking this thread multiple times a day when it first started. But I haven't checked it in weeks now, because every time I did I found nothing but demotivator-conversations among the same small group of people for many pages and not much else. So I haven't been checking it at all. I'm not sure why anyone would need to "keep the ball rolling". It's not like the thread will get deleted if there isn't at least 25 new posts every day.

But think of it this way. When this thread is really old and people come looking for demotivators, they're going to have to sift through 70+ pages of pointless conversations while looking. Talk about a headache.

Well personally, I was checking this thread multiple times a day when it first started. But I haven't checked it in weeks now, because every time I did I found nothing but demotivator-conversations among the same small group of people for many pages and not much else. So I haven't been checking it at all. I'm not sure why anyone would need to "keep the ball rolling". It's not like the thread will get deleted if there isn't at least 25 new posts every day.

But think of it this way. When this thread is really old and people come looking for demotivators, they're going to have to sift through 70+ pages of pointless conversations while looking. Talk about a headache.

Regarding the irrelevant demot issue - I know, it's a matter that can't really be resolved. At least not unless someone is willing to sift through (the now) 100 pages of demots to sort out all of the TG-related and forum-related demots and make an aggregate.

And what I meant by "keep the ball rolling" is just letting it go and doing it's thing (whether people have convos or it dies and gets thrown into page 2,3,4...) until the next series instead of perma-locking it.

:dunno:

It's a great thread, no doubt about it. I just think it's getting a bit too much filler now. 101 pages long, but only about 30-40 pages are actual demotivators. It's getting a tad bloated. :p

Aw, balls. I made this last night too and I missed out....:(

Oh well, here it is one page late:

motivatordcb9e12cab2e3bf2aaaf509cce.jpg

Was rewatching 13x03

Sweet, we can all go out with a bang then (because the world will end soon after that, and everything).

Oh, I just remembered, I will be visiting the Myans in March, in Guatemala. Never been there and I hear it is real interesting. Going on a humanitarian tour. Must start collecting supplies. Glad you reminded me.

As for the thread, I am glad to see it still alive too.