TopGear.com Makes Video Clips UK Only

The video in the news page does not work with the GM script because it is looking for an id "player" which only exists in the video pages.

Don't worry though, it's exactly the same video as the one in the videos section.

Aha! Thanks.

The "car bore" outtake should have gone in the episode i think, eventhough, or no, just because it has nothing to do with the challenge.

Where did you find the link? That may be the clip they plan to post tomorrow and someone got a little overzealous in IT. The link for today was more whining about small cars:
http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/outtake-small-boring-cars

I have a hard time believing the Mivvy is really THAT bad Jeremy!

Also I've been meaning to post these from the TGA site. They came up on twitter today.

Cut VW ad:
[YOUTUBE]iDcNa3qeFg8[/YOUTUBE]

Jeremy and James on TG Live, fires, and booze:
[YOUTUBE]2tZxFKuazrU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]i1KF_0U19XE[/YOUTUBE]

Where did you find the link?

My server scrapes the TG site periodically for new videos and gives them to me as an RSS feed. It appeared in the 2am check, which translates to midnight UTC. Maybe some automated release failed :no:

Yesterday's video has been up for download in the S13 outtakes thread for a while ;)

It tells me the video is not availabe at this time, try back later.

Yep, that's what i get :cry:

My server scrapes the TG site periodically for new videos and gives them to me as an RSS feed. It appeared in the 2am check, which translates to midnight UTC. Maybe some automated release failed :no:

That's exactly what it sounds like. I'm sure it'll be "published" in due time.

Yesterday's video has been up for download in the S13 outtakes thread for a while ;)

If you consider 12 hours a "while" then sure.

Wilman voiceover FTW! :D

I didn't even notice that! I heard "calm and not Jeremy" and immediately the voice became James to me. He does sound at least a bit like James I hope? And damn YOU being the one to notice it because I can't blame it the accent either. Brains, assumptions, and expectations are interesting.

James's voice is a bit "gruffer" (if you will) than Andy's. :nod: