Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Well, I installed SP2 for Vista and didn't really notice anything, until I clicked on My Computer; The free space on my local disk has increased by 68GB!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

How the hell is that possible? :confused:

Last edited:
Off to go buy my tickets for Skinny Puppy. Last time they came through, I didn't have a car and couldn't get a ride.

Well, I installed SP2 for Vista and didn't really notice anything, until I clicked on My Computer; The free space on my local disk has increased by 68GB!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

How the hell is that possible? :confused:

It probably deleted all of your previous System Restore points, which can add up depending on the total capacity of your hard drive.

To quote Pink....

"Kanye West is the biggest piece of sh-t on earth"

I LOVED that he was booed the rest of the night. I wish Katy Perry won an award, she was looking very hot at the start of the show....with just a hint of camel toe.

Yeah, I got those looks from my g/f for what I said when Shakira and Katy Perry were on screen. Diddy (is it still Diddy?) was just stupid when he didn't realize why he was being booed.

any vids of all this booing on youtube? if there is it will just make my day. nothing better than seeing a bunch of ego maniacs being brought down to earth with a thud.

Speaking of the VMAs, was that Lady Gaga I saw dressed like an eskimo?:blink:

Installing GTA IV for PC now, and it's been stuck on one file for like half an hour (ambient_streams.rpf).

Is this normal?

BTW, I'm installing from a legal DVD copy.

Edit: Ok, I got fed up and restarted the installation, this time it went past "ambient_streams.rpf" and got stuck on "cutscenes.rpf". It will probably finish if I just keep restarting whenever it gets stuck.

Last edited:
Still having problems with the installation: Now, whenever it asks for "Disc 2", I switch Disc 1 out with Disc 2 and it gets stuck again on one file. Then, whenever I try to exit the setup to restart it, the program crashes and I have to restart.

I've solved similar problems with an older game by ripping ISOs and installing from a virtual drive. Worth a shot anyway.

I've solved similar problems with an older game by ripping ISOs and installing from a virtual drive. Worth a shot anyway.

Yeah, I just kept on restarting the installation by putting in Disc 1 and then putting in Disc 2 when required, until it finally successfully installed.

Right now though, I'm having a slight problem with the graphics.

Also, can you show me how to rip the ISO from the DVD (Disc 1) so I don't have to put the disc in all the time (I couldn't find any "No-DVD" patches).

Last edited:
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

tonight

10 p.m.

I CAN'T WAIT :woot:

Derren Brown's doing some more freaky shit tonight...

Derren Brown's doing some more freaky shit tonight...

i'll wait for him to do another round of russian roulette only for it to go horribly wrong. maybe then i'll watch it so i don't have to see another one of his shows again.