2009 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i

Status
Not open for further replies.
^actually do it, but be ready to post some proof, unless you got like 1000 posts or something

I just bought a Ferrari and have more than 1000 posts, I can post it and you won't ask for proofs? ;-D

^touche

be ready to post proof whether you like it or not

Or you could just, I don't know, believe the guy? I mean, it's not a Ferrari or some ultra-expensive car, it's a Z4...

Seriously, some people really need to lay off the paranoia... :rolleyes:

In the other hand, why should he comply to the arbitrary rules of some guys on an Internet forum, if you don't believe him, that's your problem, not his.

Or you could, you know, PROVE it's yours instead of telling people to sod off, like a troll would. ;)

Whatever, the Z4 is a perfectly affordable car for someone with a real job and some money. I sense a little jealousy here.

nice car, love the color!

@the paranoia-thing around here: i'm glad that my 1-series bmw is to cheap to be worth faking it, nobody wanted a proof for that :D

Nobody would ever want to fake the ownership of an automatic RX-8 :-D

Maybe it's because he's a Brit, but I believe him right from the start. That's a very nice machine. I'm neutral to the looks of the new Z4 to be honest, but I approve of it and the MX-5.

i might believe it, in regards to the paranoia, allow me to hotlink this awesome post from darkshark0159

I am afraid it's like tightened airport security. Some idiots hijacked a plane/lied about owning a Ferrari/Aston/350Z/GTR/Dodge Ram/Supra/(am I forgetting any?) and now we have to scrutinize all new members.

Anyway, welcome to the club!

besides i watched <shamelesss publicity> higurashi no naku koro ni </shameless publicity> which is synonym with paranoia fuel

Why does it matter if he lied or not? If he's being a douche and overtly lying then that's reason, but this is just a Z4 and this guy's been pretty much flawless, besides it seems the only reason we care about these things is jealousy..someone else has something that we can't and thus we all just automatically go to the 'he's lying' button.

Why does it matter if he lied or not?

Personally I couldn't care less if he's lying or not. I get to see some pictures of a neat car, and then I go off to another part of the forum/internet and forget about it.

Besides, how pathetic must your life be if you go around passing off other people's cars as your own.

^Some are actually that pathetic.

But I mean.. If you actually take pictures of the car, just for this.. Or have it in mind when you take the pictures.. How hard is it to just take a paper and write your username on it? That's what I'd do :p It'd stop this whole debate.

And what, now this car is a press car? :p Or how do you explain the same plate being in Top Gear? :D

^Some are actually that pathetic.

But I mean.. If you actually take pictures of the car, just for this.. Or have it in mind when you take the pictures.. How hard is it to just take a paper and write your username on it? That's what I'd do :p It'd stop this whole debate.

And what, now this car is a press car? :p Or how do you explain the same plate being in Top Gear? :D

It is a test car, I'm a motoring journalist, if you read my posts, I never claimed to own the car. This just happens to have been the latest car I tested. ;)

That's why frequently you will see me post many different cars on here, some of which are occasionally used by TG, like this beemer :mrgreen:

From now, I'll post a disclaimer when it's a test car, cos there seems to have been a lot of paranoia, having read the replies lol. :

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.