College Football. Does anybody watch?

Though Nadster, you did give us a small scare in the first quarter. Thank god Mac lit a fire under their asses.

Edit:

And Clockwerk bad day for OSU. What is it with Oklahoma teams and nonconference games this year?

Last edited:
U DUB WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Hey, when you snap a 15 game skid, beating Idaho is impressive :p

It was really great being a Michigan fan living in South Bend yesterday. These people want Weis on a platter, poor guy has only had three years to build a decent team from the ground up. Did make some stupid calls though.

The Ohio State - USC game was such a downer. Bucks have the USC offense basically in a dead stop into the beginning of the 4th quarter, then completely break down for one drive to give away a touchdown and 2 point conversion. Then Pryor decides to bomb it down feild instead of just trying for a first down. Unnecessary.

Cal up 14 - 0 with 7 minutes left in the first quarter.

One thing Minnesota is doing well are the kickoff returns. But so far that's it.

I think they've attempted something like 47 laterals in 4 offensive plays from scrimmage.

Crazy Golden Gophers.

Go Bears.

It was really great being a Michigan fan

Urge to neg-rep...rising. :p

That OSU-USC game really was disappointing. The Buckeyes were beating them on both sides of the ball almost the entire game. But then the defense seemed to have decided the game was already over before it actually was. At least it was a lot closer than the big games OSU has been in recently...

Well Minnesota gave us a good fight for awhile but damn...

5 touchdowns by Best today...

Five.

3569727.jpeg

I have to say, I'm proud of my Vols. Held Florida to under 30 points and had a decent game, after that crap last week. They really need some deep threats at WR to give them big-play punch.

*cough**cough*

HUSKIES FUCKING WIN

Congrats on the awesome win. IIRC UW wasn't good last year, and this year they are tearing it up by beating #3 USC...

And for anyone that cares. The last 2 minutes of the VT - Nebraska game was one of the most tense endings to a game i've seen in a long time, but at least we won.

Here's how bad UW has been: Last week, in beating Idaho, they snapped a 15 game losing streak. That streak included the second undefeated season by a FBS team since the BCS came into effect. Fired the coach, hired Sark from USC, and now they are on a two game winning streak. Improbable? Yep. Fantastic? YEP!

Whoo hoo, Wisconsin won. The score may have been 44-14, but the Badgers played rather sloppy. They need to cut down on the turnovers, especially with Michigan State coming to town next week.

I don't like USC, so them losing made me very happy.

Ugh we only beat Rice 41-24, pretty terrible effort all around but at least we got the W. Also congrats to Udub Pduck.

Gaaah. What happened to Baylor?! UConn? Seriously?! (No offense to any UConn fans, but dadgummit, we were favored to win and looked like crap out there.)

I mean, it was really ugly up in here. Looks like we've birthed our version of A&M's "listeater" from the weekend, too. (Summary of events: girl steals beer, gets caught on camera, lands on the internet, and oh, the shamey goodness. Moral of the story: don't steal crap beer at tailgates. Be nice and ask first.)

Last edited:
Nothing like curb stomping a division 1-AA opponent to make me feel better about my team:D. In other news I hope Tebow is alright, yeah I get tired of the media fallating him, but I don't like to see anyone get injured.