New Peugeot concept unvei- OH DEAR GOD! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/14/...es-car-with-scooter-to-create-the/2#c21626897

WARNING:
Do Not, Under Any Circumstances, Click On This Spoiler Box.
This Is For Your Protection
Don't you listen!? I said DON'T CLICK!

I cannot be held responsible for you clicking on this. You might loose faith in humanity or something. I know I did.

If a scooter is too small, dangerous and uncovered for your tastes but you'd still like to have as minimal an impact on your surroundings as possible, Peugeot has just the concept car for you. Called the BB1, the French automaker says of its Frankfurt Motor Show-bound machine, "Its mother is a scooter. Its father is a car." Right.

So, the unholy offspring of a mini two-wheeler and a city car would look something like a cartoon car that's straining to stop before smashing into a brick wall. Good to know. One thing is for certain: you won't mistake the Peugeot BB1 for anything else on the road. With its exaggerated forward-pitched stance, solar cell-covered glass bubble roof and protruding head and tail lamps, this is one concept that stands apart from the rest of the crowd.

Amazingly, Peugeot has found a way to cram four human beings inside the BB1, and those occupants gain access to the cabin via a pair of reverse-hinged doors with mini roll-down windows. Driving the diminutive machine would surely be an experience, and the controls are more akin to those from a motorcycle than a car. See for yourself in our gallery below, and stay tuned for more details as the doors in Frankfurt officially swing open in the morning.

Last edited:
What has been seen, can not be unseen. OH MY GOD what was Peugeot smoking when they made that?

The Beatles did LSD and changed popular music.

Peugeot did LSD and did...that.

You know, I'm going to go out there and say you might need to have some talent first if you want drugs to influence your work.

agh.. I'm seriously sick at my stomach. Someone should mark this NSFW.. I had to take a walk and just focus on breathing for a bit after seeing this. My soul has been steadied.

or maybe NSFA.. Not Safe for Anything

Last edited:
First time EVER that I flinched when looking at a picture of a car.
Dear God...

agh.. I'm seriously sick at my stomach. Someone should mark this NSFW.. I had to talk a walk and just focus on breathing for a bit after seeing this. My soul has been steadied.

Dude, two spoiler tags.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8[/YOUTUBE]

The man in the video? He saw the sketches.

Last edited:
I kinda like it, in a only-a-mother-or-an-insane-person-could-like-this kinda way.

Then again, I love the Fiat Multipla.

Fire_Wheelchair.jpg

... Jesus.

Wow. Good job Peugeot. I am glad they are capitalizing on their success at Le Mans.

They should call it the Peugeot W.T.F... ROFL...1000