Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Jeez, I totally forgot, just got in and completed my trades with four minutes to go. I'm sticking with the two red bull drivers, with Seb as captain, have swapped Glock out and replaced him with Kimi, and Rosberg stays from last week. I've swapped out one Red Bull car for a Toyota, and kept one Red Bull, a Brawn and a Ferrari.

God damnit !! I missed the lockout by 10 seconds...Would've traded Webber & Red Bull for R?ikk?nen & Ferrari.

Shit....so I'm stuck with both Red Bulls, Button + Brawn, Hamilton (C) + McLaren.

Button out, Hamilton in
Barrichello out, Raikkonen in

Drivers: Hamilton, Raikkonen, Vettel, Alonso
Team: Red bull (x2), Brawn (x2)

I dropped Jenson and the Brawn for Raikkonen and a Ferrari.

My Team is...

Webber (C), Vettel, Raikkonen, Hamilton.
Red Bull, Red Bull, Ferrari, McLaren.

I think Vikirad adding a Force India may not be such a bad idea.

Webber, Vettel, Hamilton (C), Barrichello

Red Bull (x2), Brawn, McLaren

hahaha had fingers crossed that Hamilton would either lose 3-4 places or crash and then on the last lap he slipped

I should create a nice little boost for my lead

Shit, I had Lewis as team captain. AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!! Hoping that JB, Brawn and Force India give me some points. And I need to bring Rubens back in the team.

yes! overtook vikirad. But I'm only 2 points ahead of mercury.

That was a terrible round for me, I dropped from 12th to 21st. :(

NNNOOOoooooo !!! Fuck no !! Not again !! I missed the lockout again by 5 minutes !! God damnit.....it's starting to be pretty much over for me, I have taken a beating during the last few rounds and now this.

I overslept again, this is the disadvantage of living in the US

I haven't really changed my team for several months now...

Still 7th, though! :p

I forgot to change my team, and can't remember if I did it after last round...oops